• Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Nice Nicky!

Name:eek:wla(ow-el-a)
History:don't even ask.
Personality:mean,cold,and evil(muaaahhaaaaa!)
True fourm:black Jackal
Description:pure white hair with blazing green eyes.
Username:cluckcluck1215

Xatia looked to the foolish warlock. "I love entertainment." She said with a smile

Navar eyes widened at the news."Here I was at balls and banquets, while I'm missing the really big battles. Just look how they make me dress. Like I'm some form of man candy in a pretty wrapper. " He complained.

Maxton glanced to Navar and said stone faced, "That is the attire of the court, Lord Navar. Only royalty can wear them. Your mate being Amar, you have to dress to her station. You represent her house. It is very fortunate you don't have very much body hair, since so little is left to the imagination." He then turned back to Jackie with a mischievous smile and winked at her.

Navar tried to make the skimpy fabric cover more, becoming more subconscious, as he blushed. "Give me designer clothes any day." He muttered softly.

At that moment, Xavier hit the invisible force field and bounced backwards on to the floor, moaning piteously.

Maxton glanced to the spectacle, before he shook his head and looked back at Jackie. "That is what we need to find out. If Pariah is at full strength, it's not going to be easy. What is this Menagerie? I know not this place." He replied honestly.

Ember watched Xavier then shifted, flying over to him then settling beside him and returning to her human form. "You really shouldn't run you know." She said quietly then helped him stand again.

"I think our warlock friend can explain better, but we can do that at Zypher's home. Besides, the way Marcus workes, he likely has a tracker in him, like all the others from there." Jackie said then looked to Orson again and smiled "If you want to go ahead and take everyone to the apartment, I can finish up here then join you."

(I attempted to draw a picture of Islanzadi (my elf). I also used water color paint, so it kind of bled out into other places of the picture that I didn't want it to go. But, here it is: )

Ember watched Xavier then shifted, flying over to him then settling beside him and returning to her human form. "You really shouldn't run you know." She said quietly then helped him stand again.

"I think our warlock friend can explain better, but we can do that at Zypher's home. Besides, the way Marcus workes, he likely has a tracker in him, like all the others from there." Jackie said then looked to Orson again and smiled "If you want to go ahead and take everyone to the apartment, I can finish up here then join you."

Xavier looked up at Ember as she helped him up. He shook his head to try and clear it from the pulsing throb. He then nodded in response to her statement.

Maxton glanced to Xavier and Ember a moment, before returning his gaze to Jackie. "Yes of course, you're right, this is not the place. Especially since it's a commonplace for both sides. We really must get to the city." He agreed. He then looked to the Oilins, still in shock, as he stated as he shifted his gaze to Orson, "I would like it very much if you'd accompany us. But should you decide to wait with your group, I understand. Xatia is proficient in portals." He replied honestly.

Orson looked to Kristen and spoke to her privately, "What do you want me to do my heart? " He was conflicted.

Maxton waited patiently for him to decide. He looked to his group as they made ready to travel once more. He looked to Cicero and call him forward. He addressed Jackie again, "I shall leave a Sylph with your group. He can remain in the void snd gaurd the portal from this side, until you are ready to come to the city."

Xatia was heading over to help Ember with Xavier. "Try that again and I'll add hobbles to your legs." She said quietly. She then reached out to taste the warded portal. She shook out her hand as she looked to Xavier again. "Very foolish indeed. That is a very strong spell. " She said with a tisk.

The other Sylphs but their weapons away and walked over to look at Jackie's group curiously.

Bertram shifted to his human form and took in his fill of the strange looking fey. All the while, never leaving Jackie's side.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom