What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
"Here, I know what to do. I don't live here, I live in a big house a little ways away from the city. Do you want to stay here or let me take you to a safer place. You can shoot arrows at trees all you want there, since it's not in the city, but you just won't be in as much danger." Ember said.
Katrice nodded and said "Yes let us go. What is a city?" She paused " Thanks, I owe you!"

"Oh... Yeah." Katrice shifted into a human. She had a brown t shirt and brown capris.And followed Ember. Katrice said "I haven't been a human in forever!" Jenna walked as her legs wobbled beneath her.
(She has the same color hair etc as the centaur pic just with human legs)

Last edited:
"Oh... Yeah." Katrice shifted into a human. She had a brown t shirt and brown capris.And followed Ember. Katrice said "I haven't been a human in forever!" Jenna walked as her legs wobbled beneath her.
(She has the same color hair etc as the centaur pic just with human legs)

"Okay, follow me!" Ember said and began walking out of the forest.

Claire finally had enough money to get a room at a hotel. She walked to the hotel and paid to stay there 2 weeks. She then went to buy makeup to cover up the scar on her neck she had from a constant chain on her neck, and then she could wear something other than her turtleneck.

Zypher glanced in the rear view mirror at her. Then said, " I was quite surprised myself. But she was flesh and blood, just as real as you sitting there."

Mixie thought for a moment, "and your friend took her to the lab?"
(I fixed my post, now you can have your guys take Rio to Markus, or whatever you plan:) )

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom