What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Kristen shook her head and looked at Orson's oilin form then back to the fey. She was worried about this development. "If you are not affiliated with him then stand back." She stated then looked to Xavier again, wondering why he hadn't tried anything yet.

"How can they be oilins, their kind vanished long ago." Shaylee asked quietly then looked to Xavier herself "And why are they so angry with you warlock?"

Kellan shifted to his manticore. "Stay behind me Navar." He said quietly

~~~
Jackie frowned and looked around, grabbing a bag then heading out to where the portal had been, followed by Ember. They would move to the side a little before Jackie would try to open the portal

Navar did as Kallen said. Jaeger stepped to his side to protect him further.

Maxton looked to Kellan's Manticore, before he returned his gaze to Kristen. He spoke carefully, "My brethren has only responded in kind to the nonverbal threat he has issued. Stand down you say? But it is you and him, who has fired upon us twice now. Yet, we haven't even retaliated. Are you in the habit of making war with strangers who have not caused you person harm?"

Xavier had been rendered speechless. He'd never seen a power orb simply absorbed like that. He just looked between the two. But realized he'd better say something. "They aren't with me, I swear! Pariah threw me in here and left me to die. It happened as they said, they just found me. " He then looked to Shaylee and finally answered her question. "They hate me because I sold Orson to King Racine to use as a blood sacrifice to the blood moon. She is his handler and was in the way. So I took her too." He said in a rush.

Xatia look to Xavier with disgust and disapproval plan on her face. "You greedy fool! You know not what would have been lost! A creature of legend."

Orson didn't move a muscle as they spoke amongst themselves, he instead sought Kristen's mind, "What do we do? Are they telling the truth? They haven't retaliated. "
~~~
Cadeon stay on the porch with Bob and watched worriedly as they tried to get the portal back opened.

Sergio told Jackie the portal spell to try to help her. Confident Jackie could use it. Not knowing it was blocked at the moment. Bertram came over to offer his fighting skills, go when she got it opened again. He just hoped they were in time.

Kristen looked to Maxton with a frown though she spoke to Orson. "They have not, but they are still protecting Xavier." She thought to him then looked to the warlock. "Who is Priah and why would we care that she threw you out? You were still Marcus' favorite when you sent us both to be killed." Once that was said she returned her gaze to Maxton thpugh she was uncertain what to say to him.

"Someone is trying to open the portal" Shaylee informed, glancing to the oilins then looking to Xavier again, apparently unconcerned since the portal stayed closed.

~~~
Jackie tried the spell, frowning when it didn't work. "It is being blocked." She said then shook her head snd moved a bit further down to try again.

Kristen looked to Maxton with a frown though she spoke to Orson. "They have not, but they are still protecting Xavier." She thought to him then looked to the warlock. "Who is Priah and why would we care that she threw you out? You were still Marcus' favorite when you sent us both to be killed." Once that was said she returned her gaze to Maxton thpugh she was uncertain what to say to him.

"Someone is trying to open the portal" Shaylee informed, glancing to the oilins then looking to Xavier again, apparently unconcerned since the portal stayed closed.

~~~
Jackie tried the spell, frowning when it didn't work. "It is being blocked." She said then shook her head snd moved a bit further down to try again.

"My heart, Pariah is the venom kissing fey who tried to take me." Orson reminded Kristen.

Xavier shook his head and looked down with remorse, " I was stealing from Markus and he found out and took my son. I was vain to think I had all the power. He took my payment form kimg Racine, he took the kings spell book." He stated.

Xatia grabbed Xavier's arm and walked him forward a short distance. Then buckled his legs to force him to his knees. She grabbed a handful of his hair and put her dagger at his throat. "Is it his death, you require? He matters not to us, for we are wasting valuable time. Pariah grows stronger as we speak." She asked dispassionately.

Maxton keep his gaze upon the Oilins as he explained to them, " Pariah is your concern, as well as everyone else's. We have tried to destroy her in the past, but even with our strongest fey, we could only banish her to a prison realm. But now that this Markus has released her upon this realm, it's only a matter of time before she comes to her full powers. I assume through this Markus, she has found a physical host into this world. Her kind were like yours, soul bonded to another. We have never seen it done with a human, or if it even works. Either way, we must find them and separate them from eachother. We must banish her again. That is why our queen has sent us here. As well as gaurds for this shifter and his pack in the city."
~~~
Bertram trotted after Jackie. Practically chomping at the bit. Ready to help his friends. He knew one way or another, Jackie would prevail and get that portal opened. Failure was not an option, was the code that woman lived by.

Last edited:
"My heart, Pariah is the venom kissing fey who tried to take me." Orson reminded Kristen.

Xavier shook his head and looked down with remorse, " I was stealing from Markus and he found out and took my son. I was vain to think I had all the power. He took my payment form kimg Racine, he took the kings spell book." He stated.

Xatia grabbed Xavier's arm and walked him forward a short distance. Then buckled his legs to force him to his knees. She grabbed a handful of his hair and put her dagger at his throat. "Is it his death, you require? He matters not to us, for ee are waiting valuable time. Pariah grows stronger as we speak." She as dispassionately.

Maxton keep his gaze upon the Oilins as he explained to them, " Pariah is your concern, as well as everyone else's. We have tried to destroy her in the past, but even with our strongest fey, we could only banish her to a prison realm. But now that this Markus has released her upon this realm, it's only a matter of time before she comes to her full powers. I assume through this Markus, she has found a physical host into this world. Her kind were like yours, soul bonded to another. We have never seen it done with a human, or if it even works. Either way, we must find them and separate them from eachother. We must banish her again. That is why our queen has sent us here. As well as gaurds for this shifter and his pack in the city."
~~~
Bertram trotted after Jackie. Practically chomping at the bit. Ready to help his friends. He knew one way or another, Jackie would prevail and get that portal opened. Failure was not an option, was the code that woman lived by.

Kristen frowned and looked to Orson then back to the fey again. "Well if she is the one you are all after, then he is likely your best way to get to her now." She said then moved to pet Orson's neck gently. "Storm was a good dragon, he never deserved to be in that place, then again, meither did any of the other natural shifters." She had liked Storm, though she hadn't interacted with him often. "What should we do my love?" She asked through their link, uncertain about the way this was going.

~~~
Jackie tried the spell again, this time with more sucess, opening a portal through to the void. She looked around before stepping inside carefully.

Ember shifted and flew in, flying in a circle before calling out and heading for Orson and Kristen

Kristen frowned and looked to Orson then back to the fey again. "Well if she is the one you are all after, then he is likely your best way to get to her now." She said then moved to pet Orson's neck gently. "Storm was a good dragon, he never deserved to be in that place, then again, meither did any of the other natural shifters." She had liked Storm, though she hadn't interacted with him often. "What should we do my love?" She asked through their link, uncertain about the way this was going.

~~~
Jackie tried the spell again, this time with more sucess, opening a portal through to the void. She looked around before stepping inside carefully.

Ember shifted and flew in, flying in a circle before calling out and heading for Orson and Kristen

Orson twirled uncontrollably at her affection, but spoke in her mind, "I believe we hear them out. Just as you are right about Xavier. He is a means to an end." He looked at the sound of the portal opening and smiled internally. "The calvary has arrived." He said mentally to Kristen.

The Sylphs flared their wings and stepped forward in alarm. Assessing this new threat.

Xatia held her ground and looked to the portal as others came in. The female who'd stepped through first, was very hard to read. She frowned in concentration as she tried to taste her magic. It had essence of fey, but also something else.

Maxton glanced to Kellan and then the others behind them. Before focusing back on the newcomers. They were at an impasse. As the third one arrived, it was a massive black stallion that stayed close the woman's side as she walked.

Bertram trashed the ground with his hooves, snapped his teeth at the air and snorted his agitation, all while he took in the scene. Orson and Kristen seemed fine, but he was going to be sure the got out of here.

Last edited:
Orson twirled uncontrollably at her affection, but spoke in her mind, "I believe we hear them out. Just as you are right about Xavier. He is a means to an end." He looked at the sound of the portal opening and smiled internally. "The calvary has arrived." He said mentally to Kristen.

The Sylphs flared their wings and stepped forward in alarm. Assessing this new threat.

Xatia held her ground and looked to the portal as others came in. The female who'd stepped through first, was very hard to read. She frowned in concentration as she tried to taste her magic. It had essence of fey, but also something else.

Maxton glanced to Kellan and then the others behind them. Before focusing back on the newcomers. They were at an impasse. As the third one arrived, it was a massive black stallion that stayed close the woman's side as she walked.

Bertram trashed the ground with his hooves, snapped his teeth at the air and snorted his agitation, all while he took in the scene. Orson and Kristen seemed fine, but he was going to be sure the got out of here.

Kristen looked over to Jackie and smiled softly. "Good, though I am not so certain that a calvary is needed now." She said through their bond then returning his twirl softly.

Jackie paused and looked at the various fey curiously then looked to Kristen and Orson, going over to them and trying to look non threatening. "Are you two alright?" She asked then looked to the others again. The fey were fascinating to her and she vaguely wondered if those here were related to her ancestors.

Ember flew around the group, stopping and landing near Xavier to glare at the warlock, but he was being held with a knife to his throat, so she didn't attack, just stared.

Shaylee looked at the group then shook her head. "Two oilins, a blue phoenix, a kelpie and an unknown...who are you people?" She wondered

Kellan had his tail arched over his back, keeping Navar safe from any possibility of attack even as he assesed each of the members of the group here.

Kristen looked over to Jackie and smiled softly. "Good, though I am not so certain that a calvary is needed now." She said through their bond then returning his twirl softly.

Jackie paused and looked at the various fey curiously then looked to Kristen and Orson, going over to them and trying to look non threatening. "Are you two alright?" She asked then looked to the others again. The fey were fascinating to her and she vaguely wondered if those here were related to her ancestors.

Ember flew around the group, stopping and landing near Xavier to glare at the warlock, but he was being held with a knife to his throat, so she didn't attack, just stared.

Shaylee looked at the group then shook her head. "Two oilins, a blue phoenix, a kelpie and an unknown...who are you people?" She wondered

Kellan had his tail arched over his back, keeping Navar safe from any possibility of attack even as he assesed each of the members of the group here.

Orson raised his head and looked to Jackie and nodded. Before he shifted back to his human form. "Yes, but I'm glad to see you, though. " He said softly, as he looked back at the group.

Xatia looked to Ember's beautiful phoenix form as she landed close by. She whispered in fey as she marveled at the brilliance of her feathers.

Bertram settled down a bit, but continued to watch the manticore with speculation. When Shaylee questioned them, he didn't acknowledge her.

Maxton was equally curious. But looked to the woman they deferred to. She had to be their leader. He watched her expectantly.

Navar remained silent and watched the group intently.

Back
Top Bottom