What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Avalon explained to Ender that she had sent Royals with Navar and why. Ender was not pleased to be left out of the loop. He should have gone with them. He paced with agitation. "How long ago did they leave? I could still catch up with them." He asked, as he looked over to his queen at her silence. She had a strange look upon her face, as she stared at him and tracked his every movement. "Avalon? How long ago did they leave?" He repeated.

Almost as if she awoke from a trance, she blinked and answered, "Hours ago. I sent my best, they won't need you."

Ender winced at her words, taking them personally. "I'm sorry I have fallen from your esteem, my queen. That you find my service lacking in anyway." He said tonelessly as he turned to leave her in her private Solarium.

Avalon had taken precautions this time and spelled the door of her chambers. So she hurried after him, hiking up her gown as she did so, to keep from tripping. At the Solarium's threshold, she called after him, "Ender, I didn't dismiss you. Come back here. I have more to say." She said quietly.

He ignored her and stocked to the door, only to find it wouldn't open, no matter how hard he tried to pull it open. "Let me out my queen! I should have gone!" He said with hurt anger.

"No! Your place is here! Your place is with me!" Avalon replied, finally venting her own anger at him. " LOOK AT ME!" She yelled at him.

Ender rested his head aginst the door. Finally realizing she'd spelled it shut. He closed his eyes briefly, before he turned to face Avalon. She stood proudly in the middle of her bed chamber. She was a picture of noble regality. Her gem encrusted gown, sparkled with every draw of breath, as it bellowing around her in all her glory.

Avalon looked him in the eyes as she spoke, "You said earlier, I can't have you both ways. You're no longer my Sylph, Ender. Because I've made my choice, you're to be my lover. Now come to me and take what's always been yours."

Ender shook his head negatively, "No, not like this. I love you to much Avalon, to allow you to whore yourself to a servant. You're better then me....you're better then that. Can't you see?! It would never work out, even if the laws were changed. Because any offspring you begot from me, would never be a royal. Sylphs always breed true. Your bloodline would end with me and I'll not have that. A queen needs a royal heir. Besides, I've decided I'm going to king Racine's court. Because I can no longer stay here in yours." Ender said, as he blinked back the tears that stung his eyes. He had to looked away, as he whispered in a broken voice, "Now, please release me, Majesty."

Avalon looked to him with absolute agony in her heart, as tears stained her face and she choked on her sobs. But she did as he'd asked her. She released the spell upon the door with a flick of her wrist, as she reached out to him. But he'd turned and fled, the moment it was released. As the door closed behind him, Avalon's legs gave out and she collapsed to the floor dissolving into silent sobs.

Last edited:
"There, there. It will be, what it will be." Carrow soothed.

Morgana looked up at her,"thank you"she whispered.
~
"I'm very sure I heard it tho,jade!"willow explained.
~
"We'll,then it has something to do with them"jade said pointing her ears toward carrow and morgana.
~
Heather and hope talked,"well,it might be infected"hope said to heather.
~
Heather looked unsure,"hmm,maybe"she said.
~
Jackie trashed and wiggled,"go Mara so dear"she wailed.
~
Faith sighed.
~
Arthur Maggie,rivear,and sky got trow in next.
~
Morgana looked around,"why is everybody staring at us?and talking about,'I heard it earlier.well I just heard it'.do you know?"she asked carrow.

Xatia looked to Xavier and spelled him with restraints and a gag, before putting away her dagger and walking over to Ember. She smiled as she bowed gracefully before her. "I am called, Xatia. It is an honor to meet a blue phoenix." She said softly as she straightened.

Maxton held up his hands midway to show he had no weapons, as he walked slowly over to Jackie. He'd told the Sylphs to stay where they were. He didn't want them to become threatened again. He stopped about an arms length from Jackie. He awkwardly offered his hand, as was the earth custom. "I am called Maxton. The manticore guarding Navar, is Kallen and the lovely Shaylee to my right. The Sylphs behind me, starting on the left are Jaeger, Cicero and Kash. We would like to gift you with this warlock, since you have grievances against him." He replied politely.

Kellan returned to his human form, watching the others carefully. These earthlings had some powerful magic just here in the void, who knew what they truely wanted.

Ember smiled and returned the bow then straightened and looked at Xatia. "It has been a long time since I have seen the fey come to Earth."

"Navar?" Jackie asked and looked over to the shifter after shaking Maxton's hand. "Jason spoke of you, you are one of Zypher's friends, correct?" She asked curiosly then looked back to Maxton then to Xavier curiously. "He would be of far more use to tell Anna what he knows of the Menagerie so we can destroy that place and free those within it." She said then glanced to Orson "We can send some of the group to the city and the rest to Ember's home while I take care of my home and the trap."

Morgana looked up at her,"thank you"she whispered.
~
"I'm very sure I heard it tho,jade!"willow explained.
~
"We'll,then it has something to do with them"jade said pointing her ears toward carrow and morgana.
~
Heather and hope talked,"well,it might be infected"hope said to heather.
~
Heather looked unsure,"hmm,maybe"she said.
~
Jackie trashed and wiggled,"go Mara so dear"she wailed.
~
Faith sighed.
~
Arthur Maggie,rivear,and sky got trow in next.
~
Morgana looked around,"why is everybody staring at us?and talking about,'I heard it earlier.well I just heard it'.do you know?"she asked carrow.

"Sadly, I do not. I'm out of my element here, I'm sorry. " Carrow apologized quietly.

Kellan returned to his human form, watching the others carefully. These earthlings had some powerful magic just here in the void, who knew what they truely wanted.

Ember smiled and returned the bow then straightened and looked at Xatia. "It has been a long time since I have seen the fey come to Earth."

"Navar?" Jackie asked and looked over to the shifter after shaking Maxton's hand. "Jason spoke of you, you are one of Zypher's friends, correct?" She asked curiosly then looked back to Maxton then to Xavier curiously. "He would be of far more use to tell Anna what he knows of the Menagerie so we can destroy that place and free those within it." She said then glanced to Orson "We can send some of the group to the city and the rest to Ember's home while I take care of my home and the trap."

Xatia nodded, " Yes, it has been to long. But it has also been a hostile territory for us, until recently. " She spoke softly with Ember.

Navar stepped forward, out from behind the fey in order to see Jackie better. "Yes, I am! Zypher is me friend and pack mate. I look forward to seeing Jason and Anna again. Are the well?" He asked happily.

Maxton let Navar speak before bowing his head to Jackie and saying, "As you wish. I shall give him over to this Anna you speak of and welcome any and all members of your group that accompany us to this city."

At Maxton's words, Xavier got to his feet, thankful only his hands were bound and started running for the portal. He knew he didn't have a chance, but he still had to try. The gag at his mouth made it impossible to speak, so he fled.

Last edited:
Xatia nodded, " Yes, it has been to long. But it has also been a hostile territory for us, until recently. " She spoke softly with Ember.

Navar stepped forward, out from behind the fey in order to see Jackie better. "Yes, I am! Zypher is me friend and pack mate. I look forward to seeing Jason and Anna again. Are the well?" He asked happily.

Maxton let Navar speak before bowing his head to Jackie and saying, "As you wish. I shall give him over to this Anna you speak of and welcome any and all members of your group that accompany us to this city."

At Maxton's words, Xavier got to his feet, thankful only his hands were bound and started running for the portal. He knew he didn't have a chance, but he still had to try. The gag at his mouth made it impossible to speak, so he fled.

Ember nodded at that, of course it was hostile territory when they were fighting king Racine. "So the battle is finally over? That is good to know." She said then looked to Xavier and sighed. "Well, he is going to be hurting in a moment."

"Tired, but well. We had to fight a giant that Marcus woke. We won that fight with his help, but then he turned right around and tried to kill the alphas. Not unexpected really." She said then looked to Xavier and shook her head "There is a ward around my home, you cannot pass it." She warned the warlock then looked back to Maxton. "You know of this Pariah? What can we do to stop her?" She asked curiosly.

Shaylee started to go after the warlock, slowing and looking to Ember then Jackie when they didn't seem concerned about him escaping.

Avalon's sobs intensified, as she sat up and looked around the grand room. The queen's cambers, like her station in her life, had become her prison. She looked to the mirror across the room to see her broken form upon the floor. Her sorrowful expression, transforming into a vestige of anger. She sent out a high pitched scream that shattered mirror and glass alike. She stood up and turned her fury upon her gown, as she tore at it, shredding it to rags. Her magic surged forth and did the same to the room, as it picked up shards of glass and mirror. She was the eye of the storm that destroyed everything in her chambers.
~~~~
Ender faltered in his steps as he walked away from the queen's chambers. He'd heard her scream and almost turned back to comfort her. But he knew that would be a mistake. So he called out to his brother mentally and sent Spyro to her instead. He headed to his chambers to get a few things before he'd leave.
~~~
Spyro heard Ender's urgent call to help the queen. So he'd ran as fast as he could to Avalon's chambers. He slowed as he heard the sounds of utter chaos within. Pulling his sword and charged through the door, expecting to find a battle of some sort. But stopped short at the sight that Avalon presented. He instantly dropped his sword and dodged the debris as they flew through the air. He slowly and cautiously made his way over to her. Once he was close enough to the queen, he embraced her tightly and wrapped his wings around her. He spoke strongly in her mind, in order to reach her, "STOP THIS, Please! Come back, my queen." He knew when she'd came back to herself, because two things happened simultaneously, the debris fell to the floor and she hugged him with an iron hold.

"Ender's leaving me forever." Avalon said with sorrow, in Spyro's mind.

Spyro was shocked by the news, but said nothing. He just held her tightly and offered her comfort.

Last edited:
Ember nodded at that, of course it was hostile territory when they were fighting king Racine. "So the battle is finally over? That is good to know." She said then looked to Xavier and sighed. "Well, he is going to be hurting in a moment."

"Tired, but well. We had to fight a giant that Marcus woke. We won that fight with his help, but then he turned right around and tried to kill the alphas. Not unexpected really." She said then looked to Xavier and shook her head "There is a ward around my home, you cannot pass it." She warned the warlock then looked back to Maxton. "You know of this Pariah? What can we do to stop her?" She asked curiosly.

Shaylee started to go after the warlock, slowing and looking to Ember then Jackie when they didn't seem concerned about him escaping.

Xatia looked to the foolish warlock. "I love entertainment." She said with a smile

Navar eyes widened at the news."Here I was at balls and banquets, while I'm missing the really big battles. Just look how they make me dress. Like I'm some form of man candy in a pretty wrapper. " He complained.

Maxton glanced to Navar and said stone faced, "That is the attire of the court, Lord Navar. Only royalty can wear them. Your mate being Amar, you have to dress to her station. You represent her house. It is very fortunate you don't have very much body hair, since so little is left to the imagination." He then turned back to Jackie with a mischievous smile and winked at her.

Navar tried to make the skimpy fabric cover more, becoming more subconscious, as he blushed. "Give me designer clothes any day." He muttered softly.

At that moment, Xavier hit the invisible force field and bounced backwards on to the floor, moaning piteously.

Maxton glanced to the spectacle, before he shook his head and looked back at Jackie. "That is what we need to find out. If Pariah is at full strength, it's not going to be easy. What is this Menagerie? I know not this place." He replied honestly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom