What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
(Alright I will see what I can come up with. And who says I want to be rescued, maybe I want to be with the Russians. I mean the leader is modeled after the very hunky Tyler Hoechlin, or that's who it looked like. If hes there leader maybe I want to stay a captive, lol)
(Lol! You're hilarious. What does it say about me that I'm all the bad and nasties in this role play? Except Slygotha, she's a dragon not to be crossed. *laughs evilly* :bun )

Last edited:
As the Gugol's heart continued to weaken, the scientists tried everything they could through the remote operating cell. The acid ate away at the stainless steel arms and instruments. As well as when the acidic vapors reached the camera's lens, it block the veiw. They cursed and rushed to gear up in suits to come to her aid as they opened the glass surgical chamber.

Markus watched on in dread. Would they save her? Was it too late already?
Gugol's eyes shot open before rolling back in her skull. Her serpentine body arched backwards as she gasped for breath, clutching at her chest. There was an erratic heartbeat as she desperately tried to cling to life. Her body ached and burned, every breath was like a hot knife. She couldn't seem to get her breath, she felt like she was drowning. She was delirious, but she could barely remember being fallen on by the Broodmother during a battle, then nothing.

Xatia stood next to Asclepius and watched to get Jackie's assessment on the collar.
The two shooters cursed as objects were thrown at them. The door was shut and plan B was initiated as they tossed in tear gas and opened a side door to a much smaller room that was split in half by bars to keep the inhabitants from getting to the door.
~▪~▪~
They'd acquired a small crowd. Though they were sure to stay out of the way. Aurora was well liked and they were very concerned for her.

Garmr took Anna's hand for reassurance as she watched Jackie work.
Hunter and Logan looked to one another when the gas was thrown in and the door shut, followed soon by another opening. Trying to avoid being blinded, they moved, Hunter to lift a body and Logan to kick the tear gas container under it before both stumbled back, wiping at their eyes. Hunter hit one of the tables and fell to a knee, coughing and raising his shirt to cover his face.
Logan whimpered as he backed away, using a forefoot to wipe at his eyes and snout. He stopped when his tail hit a wall, unknowingly standing in the now open doorway.

Kali stirred at the gas, waking disoriented and in pain. What was going on?

~~~
Jackie looked up then around, glad to see the fae there to help her. "It's very nuanced, but we should be able to get it off if we work together" She said, looking to Kellan and Xatia then Asclepius. "Come, join hands with me" She added, holding her hands out to them then looking to Zypher and Anna "Grab the diamonds off the shelf behind Anna and lay them beside Aurora's neck on either side. They can focus and remember the spell, becoming keys after. Garmr, please get a glass and bowl of water, clean water in the glass, salt water in the bowl. She is a sea dragon after all, she will need her element close to help her recover once the collar is off."

Anna squeezed Garmr's hand then turned to get the diamonds for the spell, remembering what Jackie had said before about how she couldn't touch certain objects before a spell was cast on them.

Kellan walked over and took his place opposite Jackie. Ideally in a spell like this you would have the participants play opposites, male to female , one then the other. He assumed Asclepius would be beside Jackie and Xatia beside him.

Gugol's eyes shot open before rolling back in her skull. Her serpentine body arched backwards as she gasped for breath, clutching at her chest. There was an erratic heartbeat as she desperately tried to cling to life. Her body ached and burned, every breath was like a hot knife. She couldn't seem to get her breath, she felt like she was drowning. She was delirious, but she could barely remember being fallen on by the Broodmother during a battle, then nothing.
Markus got on the Entercom and shouted, "Hurry you idiots! We're losing her!"

"We're trying, the scales are tough. We can't open the breastplate to get to the heart to manually stimulate it and the defibrillator won't go up high enough." The lead scientist tried to explain.

Last edited:
Name: Jura
History:One of Markus earlier experiments, she was considered a failure in the end, but was the stepping stone he needed to further his knowledge and create his own shifters. She remembers nothing else from before her time with Markus, if she had a life at all to begin with. Her whole existence has been a secure locked room where she remained chained until the fall of Menagerie.
Personality: Unsure, can be aggressive(in different ways), sometimes mildly abrasive, if there is a good bone in her body she isn't aware of it. She spent so much time as a captive animal she doesn't know who she is or how she should behave. Her personality will develop some overtime.
True Form: (An animal) Think wingless dragon
Picture/Description: In her animal form she resembles a wingless dragon, she has iridescent silver/white scales with Lilac underbelly and a longish lilac colored mane. She has two sets of horns that curve back slightly. She has only ever been in her human form a handful of times. In her human form she is around 5'9, lean, with pale white skin, her hair is the same color as her mane in her other form. She has bright honey gold eyes in both forms.
Username: Nariah01

(How is this @NickyKnack does this sound feasible? We can start her anywhere I suppose, either with the Russians as a captive or somewhere else. )

(ooh, Chinese dragon type?)
(Kind of the best way I can describe it is like a dragon without wings with a mane, or maybe if you crossed a dragon with a horse? Its hard to describe, its not long and serpent like most Chinese dragons are, and while it has a mane it is still covered in scales. I don't know if I am describing it right, I might just be making it more confusing. :duc I tried to find a picture sort of what I was envisioning but could find one. )

( could it be a Kirin? Those are super neato Chinese creatures with similarities to both dragons, unicorns, and deer.)
soul_kirin_by_konekonoarashi.jpg
soul_kirin_by_konekonoarashi.jpg

Name: Jura
History:One of Markus earlier experiments, she was considered a failure in the end, but was the stepping stone he needed to further his knowledge and create his own shifters. She remembers nothing else from before her time with Markus, if she had a life at all to begin with. Her whole existence has been a secure locked room where she remained chained until the fall of Menagerie.
Personality: Unsure, can be aggressive(in different ways), sometimes mildly abrasive, if there is a good bone in her body she isn't aware of it. She spent so much time as a captive animal she doesn't know who she is or how she should behave. Her personality will develop some overtime.
True Form: (An animal) Think wingless dragon
Picture/Description: In her animal form she resembles a wingless dragon, she has iridescent silver/white scales with Lilac underbelly and a longish lilac colored mane. She has two sets of horns that curve back slightly. She has only ever been in her human form a handful of times. In her human form she is around 5'9, lean, with pale white skin, her hair is the same color as her mane in her other form. She has bright honey gold eyes in both forms.
Username: Nariah01

(How is this @NickyKnack does this sound feasible? We can start her anywhere I suppose, either with the Russians as a captive or somewhere else. )
(Cool character! :thumbsup Whichever you prefer. I'm flexible. )

( could it be a Kirin? Those are super neato Chinese creatures with similarities to both dragons, unicorns, and deer.)
View attachment 1116717 View attachment 1116717

(Sort of. Ok so right body shape, and pretty much the right color. But it only has the mane, its tail is just like a normal scaled dragon tail. It does have horns and its feet are more like traditional dragon feet, less like cloven hooves. So pretty much if you picture a dragon, chop the wings off, give it a main and thats what I am envisioning. I think I am making it worse trying to explain this. Maybe I should just make a typical dragon. :oops: )

Back
Top Bottom