What do you think about this rp?

• Ordinary...

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Boring :(

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Totally Awesome!!!

Votes: 46 67.6%

• Total voters
Pandora looked to Kali and smiled. "When they first took us from you, he had us brought to his office. I know what it looks like. If we get there, then surely here is some sort of key to get these things off. I mean, who'd carry it around with them? So it has to be somewhere safe. " She explained her reasoning behind this risk endeavor. She stood as she tried the modified dime again.
~~~
Zypher pulled in and found a good parking spot. It was a little before the noon hour, so it wasn't in full swing just yet. "Looks like we beat the rush. We should get a good seat." He stated as he cut the engine and undid his seat belt to get out.
~~~
"That's not on us. We'd been watching him for some time. Needless to say I'm not to happy you're pack mates stole my prize and I will stop at nothing to get everything they took from there." Dominic informed matter-of-factly.
Kali nodded and went over to the door to listen for anyone in the hallway, it was about all she could do while Pandora worked. "That makes sense. I hope it's true."
~~~
Anna smiled at that and nodded "This place can get busy, so it's good to get here before the rush." She said, getting out of the car and glancing around.
~~~
"Yeah, that wasn't your fault, but it's what you have to deal with for trying this on us." Hunter said and shrugged. He wasn't going to tell him how impossible what he wanted would be to get.

Logan nodded and smiled a little "That's true enough, pain will fade away if given the chance, and your magic will come easier when you have a chance to practice it. You can rest if you want, I will watch over you." He offered.

Jura looked to him surprised that he offered to watch over her while she rested. She had never had someone willing to do that before. Nor has she ever trusted someone enough to do that. She blinked her gold eyes a few time, trying to decide what to do. She finally dipper her head and moved to rest it on the floor and closed her eyes. "Thank you wolf." She told him quietly.

Jura looked to him surprised that he offered to watch over her while she rested. She had never had someone willing to do that before. Nor has she ever trusted someone enough to do that. She blinked her gold eyes a few time, trying to decide what to do. She finally dipper her head and moved to rest it on the floor and closed her eyes. "Thank you wolf." She told him quietly.
Logan offered her a smile then focused on the door, watching it while she rested.

Anubis nodded and looked around the streets. He changed his posture to match that of an uncertain urchin following his wayward mother. "Then she'll be easier to fight. If you had something of this host, I could possibly get a feel of what we are dealing with. But then probably not, since there is magic on both sides. Spells can be blocked easily. " He thought aloud as the walked.

Valstrath looked around with wide-eyed wonder as the city transformed around them. Razeth clung close to his mother.
Slygotha made her way to the side of the bustling crowd, her eyes never wavering."indeed,"she replied. "All I have to go on right now is the place they took little Nidhogg to, which subsequent Drew her father. The trail is mostly cold, but I know it is in this city. Do you recognize anything, dear?" Asked Slygotha, turning to Nidhogg.
"I was bound inside the back of one of those metallic moving machines, brood mother. But I do remember seeing many tall buildings right before I was taken into one of them. The air smelled salty and fishy there, and the bad mans put me into a thick glass cage until other bad mans came, through a portal spell, I think. The scary woman was there when daddy came to get me."

Fey nodded as she listened to Phoebe speak. "That is true, though the ones found are being helped by the wolves now, so that is good." She said softly. "It is so wrong to use the younglings like that."
Phoebe looked down at her eggs, sighing. She leaned into Fay's gentle touch. "What will I do when my wyrmlings arrive?" She whispered. "What sort of world is there left for dragons now?"

Phoebe looked down at her eggs, sighing. She leaned into Fay's gentle touch. "What will I do when my wyrmlings arrive?" She whispered. "What sort of world is there left for dragons now?"
Fey frowned a little then shook her head "I don't know the future, though if you are too worried, we could talk to Jackie about adding a good place for you in her small realm."

Fey frowned a little then shook her head "I don't know the future, though if you are too worried, we could talk to Jackie about adding a good place for you in her small realm."
Phoebe shook her head quickly. "I don't want to become a burden on anyone. I worry about the direction the world takes, and my own recent trial weighs heavily over me, casting shadows on every thought and coloring the future bleak. I'm... Well, I'm sure things will work out. I'll be able to create a new cache if luckstones with the raw materials provided here, it's a verdant paradise to my kind, but a barren wasteland to most other creatures. I do wonder, however, if the influence of their site will affect digestion. It may pose a problem, if that becomes the case, since we eat gemstones, pearls, and the like. I've no idea how to hunt, if meat becomes necessary.

Kali nodded and went over to the door to listen for anyone in the hallway, it was about all she could do while Pandora worked. "That makes sense. I hope it's true."
~~~
Anna smiled at that and nodded "This place can get busy, so it's good to get here before the rush." She said, getting out of the car and glancing around.
~~~
"Yeah, that wasn't your fault, but it's what you have to deal with for trying this on us." Hunter said and shrugged. He wasn't going to tell him how impossible what he wanted would be to get.
Pandora worked as fast as she could on the screws without stripped down the heads. When she got to the last one, she held the grate in place until the screw was free. She then removed it to set it on the floor before looking into the air duct.. "Good, it opens up a bit more inside. Are you going in first or am I?" She whispered as she looked to Kali.
~~~
Zypher did the same and moved to Anna to offer his hand to her. He looked to her with a sentimental smile and said, "I'd like to think of this as our first actual date with out bullets and high speed chaises involved. It's kinda nice. " He wiggled his eyebrows playfully as he got the door for them.
~~~
Dominic took in Hunter's words and smirked. "That may be so, but I'm ever the opportunist. Just as when I see something I want , I get it. Case in point.." He stated with an inclusive gesture towards Hunter. "Tell me about your new alphas. Are they really twins?" He asked as he meandered around the room.

"It was long ago. I am actually an old man. Given a few more hundred years, I may enter my twilight years," Asclepius admitted quietly. "Time slips by for all of us. I don't like to see anyone in pain, that's why I dedicated myself to the healing arts. Perhaps, before I become too old, I should take a mate, one last time. Even if there are no other golden dragons out there, I'm sure my clan's legacy would enhance the strength of another one. Logically, this is something... That I should consider, at least..." Asclepius blushed, remembering that he was discussing such things with a lady dragon.
Xatia fluttered from Asclepius's sholder to his hand and looked up to him with certainty in her eyes and tone, " Your legacy would indeed enhance any bloodlines that come forth from your subsequent pairings. You are an honorable male of vast attributes. However the concept of becoming too old is a new limitation to me. Though we do die in battle and with the use of iron weapons, growing old is not a Fae death. " She tipped her head and admitted simply, " In actuality, all earthy entities that pass through to live in Anstopfia experience the longevity of prolonged life. Should you find that you'd like to endure beyond such earthly limitations, I extended invitation to Anstopfia when you so choose to visit."

Pandora worked as fast as she could on the screws without stripped down the heads. When she got to the last one, she held the grate in place until the screw was free. She then removed it to set it on the floor before looking into the air duct.. "Good, it opens up a bit more inside. Are you going in first or am I?" She whispered as she looked to Kali.
~~~
Zypher did the same and moved to Anna to offer his hand to her. He looked to her with a sentimental smile and said, "I'd like to think of this as our first actual date with out bullets and high speed chaises involved. It's kinda nice. " He wiggled his eyebrows playfully as he got the door for them.
~~~
Dominic took in Hunter's words and smirked. "That may be so, but I'm ever the opportunist. Just as when I see something I want , I get it. Case in point.." He stated with an inclusive gesture towards Hunter. "Tell me about your new alphas. Are they really twins?" He asked as he meandered around the room.
Kali looked to her then shook her head a little "You can go first if you want." She said softly. She didn't want her to stay in here and get caught or anything.
~~~
Anna chuckled and took his hand, walking close to him as they headed inside. "It will be a nice date." She said agreeably.
~~~
Hunter sighed then shrugged "That is no secret." He said with a nod as he watched the male wander the room. He was glad when the phone rang, though the number was a payphone number and in a small town. Jason was returning the call since Hunter fell under his pack.

Back
Top Bottom