Hiding "new media"

rosemarythyme

Crossing the Road
Jul 3, 2016
WA, Pac NW
My Coop
Is there a way to disable or hide the "media" frame on the right that automatically puts up whatever the latest images were? I just saw a graphic photo of a carcass and while I'm sure they were just trying to get help with a predator and probably appropriately posted a warning on the thread, I'd rather not have an image suddenly appear that I'd rather not see.

Fields Mountain Farm

Beyond Poultry Dome
Jun 6, 2017
Dunlap TN
Is there a way to disable or hide the "media" frame on the right that automatically puts up whatever the latest images were? I just saw a graphic photo of a carcass and while I'm sure they were just trying to get help with a predator and probably appropriately posted a warning on the thread, I'd rather not have an image suddenly appear that I'd rather not see.
Try sending a personal msg to one of the moderators. If the one you msg can't help they can direct you to someone who can.

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
13 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
Thanks for letting us know. I've moved the pic into the specific thread and removed it from the public media gallery.

Usually members will either post sensitive images directly into the thread they are posting or will make the album with the pics private.

Top Bottom