High Desert, California!!

I bought OH Kruse organic starter/grower crumbles a week or two back at Fox Feed for $25.95 for 50lb.

Thought I'd pay the extra & switch to organic now since, hopefully, my girls are getting close to laying.

Hi every body in high dessert i am in Palmdale, CA about a mile from FOUR POINT FEED STORE I always buy all my feed from them "ACE-HI"
smile.png
brand and the prices are in the $16.00 range for a 50lb bags ,Supper scratch 75lb bags are about $20.00 .

60 PLUS CHICKENS AND SELL FRESH EGGS ALL YEAR.
smile.png
tongue.png

Quote:
AWWWWwwww no mountain folk form Big Bear?

You are right....I missed Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead, Crestline, Lake Gregory, and all other surrounding mountain communities in the San Bernardino Mtns.
big_smile.png

Quote:
AWWWWwwww no mountain folk form Big Bear?

You are right....I missed Big Bear, Lake Arrowhead, Crestline, Lake Gregory, and all other surrounding mountain communities in the San Bernardino Mtns.
big_smile.png

ITTTttt's all good! just having little fun!
ya.gif

Hello everybody in High Desert,CA
I found a new Hay& Feed store they just open about 2 months, they are located on Pearblossom hwy and (80th street east cross street ) they have 50# bag lay crumble for
$13.99 (16%) and start & grow for 14.99 (18%) . The brand name is EXTREME FEED have you tried this feed for your chicken or any idea about this feed brand.
roll.png

Hello High Desert Peeps! My friend Alvin and I are planning a meet-up on September 3, 2011. We are taking a poll to decide the location so as many people come as possible. Our choices are Bakersfield, Lancaster or my house in North Edwards (off hwy 58 between Mojave and Barstow) Check out this thread if you are interested in joining us https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=548700 And stop by and join our group California Poultry People

Back
Top Bottom