High Desert, California!!

I have a 26 week old Delaware that it showing symptoms of having a faulty egg gland (commonly laying shell-less eggs). She needs to go - before the eating of her shell-less eggs progressing to pecking other laid eggs. . I will gladly rehome her with anyone who is interested - but, am realistic that that is unlikely. But, let me know if you are.

So, to the more likely alternative - does anyone know of anywhere that will process chickens for you? In the Antelope Valley & surrounding area?

Last edited:
Hi everyone. It's that time again. San Diego Chickens Club is drop shipping another order from the organic food company Modesto Milling. The shipment will get here next week to be distributed at our next meet up on Oct 8th at Lake Murray.

This is an extremely high quality organic food and often times cheaper than the feed store. We have a lot of people that order from LA/ Riverside area that drive down to get it and attend the meet-ups.

Here is the list of prices and feed offered.

It is an additional $2 per bag for shipping.

We have a lot of room on the second pallet if anyone would like to add an order please let me know; PM me, thanks!

61023_organic-feed-pricing-sept-2.jpg

Hi all! Im in Tehachapi and very new to this. I've been going chicken crazy finding and reading everything I can about them and In the process of figuring out my chicken coop. I am hoping to be able to find 4 to 6 pullets.
big_smile.png

I need to slim down my flock a little bit and will be selling some laying hens and making room for new babies. Good price for BYC peeps! Please let me know if anyone is interested in the following laying hens for sale; Delawares, Delaware Mixes, Easter Eggers, Meatbirds, Buff mixes... all available. 14 to 28 weeks old. Our chickens are free-ranged and fed a 100% organic diet from day one. I also have some cockerels available. Thanks!

I'm in Phelan!! I'm so glad I was directed to this part of BYC.
ya.gif
I am pretty new to having chickens and have a lot of questions. I usually visit BYC daily and learn something new. I am interested in growing my flock with some fertilized eggs when we have a broody hen.My girls are 23 weeks tomorrow. Does anyone ever sell fertilized chicken eggs?

Back
Top Bottom