High Humidity First week of Incubation

BUT I AM HEART BROKEN!!! I just got home and found a baby that didn't make it so I just had a burial for it
1f614.png

I still have a 73% hatch rate. There are two left with no signs of pipping. I still have another 10 that are in there with them but put in at later dates. I was suppose to receive another incubator in the mail before lockdown but that didn't happen so I don't know what will happen with those poor 10
1f629.png

Some are nearly a day old and they are already chasing after June bugs I throw in there

Awww sorry about the lost one. I didn't realize or forgot that you had others on a different schedule in there. If all the early ones are done, I'd get the humidity back down and let the others try to finish.

Awww sorry about the lost one. I didn't realize or forgot that you had others on a different schedule in there. If all the early ones are done, I'd get the humidity back down and let the others try to finish.
Well my problem there is some are due to hatch today
1f62b.png

I don't think I really made it clear I had them at differnt dates lol because this post was originally for high humidity
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png
1f602.png

From the first batch or second batch? When is the second set due?
Well since I was planning on having two incubators I put in a couple eggs a day for like 3 days, so some are due today, some are due tomorrow and some are due the next day...

Well since I was planning on having two incubators I put in a couple eggs a day for like 3 days, so some are due today, some are due tomorrow and some are due the next day...

Oh my goodness lol. I can't even imagine what might happen! Have you candled them lately? I sure hope they all make it. I think they can, they may just require a few extra days.

Back
Top Bottom