Holland Mini Lop Babies & Lionhead Lop babies page 5

You think like me. I have placed rescue dogs and if people cannot keep one it must be returned to me. I am VERY excited for your new bunnies!

thank you. I will post pictures when they have them. Fingers crossed that all goes well
smile.png

Howare the bunnies? Finally have pictures of my Lionhead girl I got a couple of weeks ago. I LOVE her and want another one!
27406_dscn1389.jpg

27406_dscn1393.jpg

Quote:
OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

My bunnies are doing good. Babies are due the 11th...so I am excited and cant wait.
smile.png

Since my last post, I have added a Mini Lop doe, and have a Netherland Dwarf and SEVEN lionhead babies reserved. I should be getting them in the next couple weeks. I am addicted to rabbits...lol. I am also planning on ordering some chickens soon also.... just havent made up my mind what kind I want.
smile.png

Congrats on your lionhead, she is beautiful!!!!

I raised and showed rabbits back years ago and would love to have them again. They were always a lot of fun. I wish I could find some good, small lilac holland lops. That would be my dream rabbit
smile.png

Quote:
Lol... a lady that lives not to far from me has a litter of 8, and she is keeping one, but I couldnt make up my mind which one I wanted so she made me a deal on all of them...lol. Told you I was addicted.
smile.png

Quote:
HOW EXCITING! Cannot wait to see! Just be careful selling Bunnies at Easter. People get them without thinking about it to much and most end up in a shelter or Rescue.
Spur of the moment purchase and not prepared for the long haul.
I am not sure about a price. Lionlops are becoming quite popular in the UK. IF you have buyers I would not hesitate to ask $25.00 a piece. Purebreds start at $75.00 for good Quality bunnies.

I agree that its best to be careful when selling around easter. However, I have to disagree about most of them ending up at shelters or abandoned. Most shelters don't even take in nor hardly ever see any rabbits. $25 for sounds reasonable for a pet, just beware that even good pet owners won't pay that much for one. The only time you should charge $75 is for purebred pedigreed rabbits.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom