Holy cow! An egg inside an egg!

@6little chicks- Yes! There was a yolk and the inner egg. We also cracked open the inner egg and it had one yolk. The video is 92% done. It has been going ALL night! It is only 1:35 minutes but it got recorded in HD because I used my big camera. I usually just use my point and click for videos but the WB was so bad and yellow since it was night and it was in my kitchen with all the fluorescent can lights. I will post the link to the video as soon as it is done!

@canesisters- that picture is HILARIOUS!!

Wow! is right - especially after seeing the pics of it in a carton. You have a serious over achiever there!
ep.gif

Lol, yes, an overachiever is right! Here is the link to the video of me cracking it open!!

Thanks everyone for being crazy chicken people like myself! My husband thinks I'm nuts, lol!!

I saw the video (Even left a comment! :D ) and shared it with some of my online friends. One of them thought the video was a fake because, quote, "I've never been able to CUT open an egg..."

I educated him about soft shelled eggs, and since he's only ever consumed storebought, and a softie would never pass inspection or survive transit, of course he'd never have encountered an egg you could cut open. I also told him the tale of my shell-less egg that had only a yolk, white, and membrane with absolutely no shell at all. It was like a little water balloon with eggstuff inside. lol

The funniest reaction to your video was probably the guy I work with who teaches a gardening class to elementary age students. When I told him about your egg-within-an-egg, his eyes got like O_O and his jaw dropped open, and that was without the visual aids! XD

Back
Top Bottom