Holy Poop....Pic's added Pg 4....update pg7

Quote:
How many do you want? I don't think shipping will be very much....maybe 5 bucks.

Might as well really get in trouble and say a whole dozen
celebrate.gif

Got any new peepers joining the new baby? Or will they hatch one-a-day and drive you insane? (whoops, too late)

Just a dz? Now you know I am gonna send more than that,lol. How soon do you want them?

Quote:
Might as well really get in trouble and say a whole dozen
celebrate.gif

Got any new peepers joining the new baby? Or will they hatch one-a-day and drive you insane? (whoops, too late)

Just a dz? Now you know I am gonna send more than that,lol. How soon do you want them?

thumbsup.gif
But you can't send anything until 1/1/9. I did agree not to incubate any more eggs this year.
Let me know how much you want for them and a paypal address.

Quote:
Sorry I have not been on all day. I had to take my dd to the doc this morning. Trust me a 4 year old with a ear infection is no fun.

I don't have anymore babies yet..
hit.gif
But Like I said in the first post the hatch is gonna be stagard, just how bad I have no clue. The new button baby is doing great. We gave him a little stuffed rottie puppy to snuggle with. Yesterday after we put it the brooder with him, I walked away and went on about my business. Well I went back a little later to check on him and I couldn't find him, needless to say I paniced. After searching the box carefully for a few minutes I found the baby "UNDER" the rottie puppy fast asleep.....
hugs.gif
He loves it. Now any time I go in there to check on him that is where he is. I will try and get a few pics posted.

Back
Top Bottom