Home from hospital

Holey moley Maple, you are a magnet for physical ailments.
Hoping poles reverse soon and you'll have a long spell of health and happiness!
So sorry to hear you've gone through so much.

I've had that three times in my life and it left me susceptible for bronchitis. Watch yourself carefully when you start getting a cold. Not that the docs will listen, but at least YOU know what's going on.
hugs.gif

I slept till 2 pm today and it's almost 4:30 and I'm ready for another nap.

Bruises on the belly and an active 3 year old that wants to "sit" by...or is that "on" mommy...do not go together.

My mom said, good thing you were in the hospital for 3 days or you'd have someone climbing all over you all the time and never get to rest.

Once Ava woke up today she tried her best to get me out of bed. She kept saying Grandma told her no and coming upstairs and laying on the floor kicking and crying. And so I went down stairs and said, what's going on? Thinking I can't believe my mom is being this difficult. ha ha ha.

Turns out Ava didn't even ask her the things she said Grandma said no about....watching cartoons and helping her get in my hospital bag for the mini box of cheerios I said she could have. So I came down, turned on the cartoons and fixed her a bowl of cereal and went back to bed and she sat there chomping on her cheerios giggling. stinker. And Grandma was in the kitchen cleaning and said, she never asked her anything. doubly stinky. Why does "mommy" have to do everything? you should have seen her carry on. jeesh.

must be the season.. my son just came home with pneumonia too.. get lots of rest and take those meds.. your a mommy and thank god your mommy is there to help you... hope you feel better soon... maybe grandma can take little one to mcdonalds for lunch and give you some more nap time.

Back
Top Bottom