Pics
20180421_180022.jpg

Hubs made a grass frame with some pvc we had laying around and some leftover stucco netting. There are 2, will be planting grass tomorrow.

HI ALL sorry i have been away creating things i need :old;):D...lol. but this is my next big thing im doing to make sure im staying healthy along with all my animals, chickens included, i have always been a prepper at heart , and realized how important it is to know how to tread illness when ever we have to, so i have been making my own COLLOIDAL SILVER and if you know any thing about colloidal silver , its really some amazing stuff. here is a link
8 Proven Colloidal Silver Benefits and Uses - Dr. Axe a bit of info on colloidal silver , and here is the colloidal silver generator kit i got ,its wonderful and making me all the colloidal silver i could ever need or want, and all for a small cost of a bottle of distilled water $1.59, i have been dealing with these nice folks, here in AZ they are very honest and great people who answer all your questions & will share all their knowledge with you, so just in case any one would like to know about mine i really love mine, its given me a kind of freedom, i always wished i had .:thumbsup:clap:thumbsup

Colloidal Silver Generator Original Four Nines Fine 110v/1amp + 9v 12 ga 9999

Was:US $49.95

HI ALL sorry i have been away creating things i need :old;):D...lol. but this is my next big thing im doing to make sure im staying healthy along with all my animals, chickens included, i have always been a prepper at heart , and realized how important it is to know how to tread illness when ever we have to, so i have been making my own COLLOIDAL SILVER and if you know any thing about colloidal silver , its really some amazing stuff. here is a link
8 Proven Colloidal Silver Benefits and Uses - Dr. Axe a bit of info on colloidal silver , and here is the colloidal silver generator kit i got ,its wonderful and making me all the colloidal silver i could ever need or want, and all for a small cost of a bottle of distilled water $1.59, i have been dealing with these nice folks, here in AZ they are very honest and great people who answer all your questions & will share all their knowledge with you, so just in case any one would like to know about mine i really love mine, its given me a kind of freedom, i always wished i had .:thumbsup:clap:thumbsup

Colloidal Silver Generator Original Four Nines Fine 110v/1amp + 9v 12 ga 9999

Was:US $49.95

Long time no see :frow

What an interesting way to have spent your time. Thanks so much for sharing!

I love this thread! My hubby and I recently moved from the suburbs to a more rural area. We both grew up rural, and wanted our kids to experience a less technology infused lifestyle. Our kids are still young but are learning and my 10 year old loves building. She has built a couple birdhouses, feeders, and a bat box. I am not quite so handy, but I have made some home decor out of old pallets (sorry will have to get pics later), and repurposed picture frames for home decor as well. I really enjoy it and it is a much cheaper way to decorate, living on a budget! I also started canning this year and made dozens of jars of apple butter and jelly. We planted fruit trees for future canning.

does taking old machinery and modernizing it count ??
I am just about finished taking a table sander w/disc and discarding the brass bushings and replaced them with ball bearings
. had do downsize a 5/8" shaft to 1/2" in order to fit the new bearings into the cast iron housing.
tomorrow I hope to get it all put back together..
Last week I picked up a used lathe for zero$$'s
took the tail stock all apart and fixed it so that the hand wheel works again..
cost of new parts , again zero $$'s.
Just rethreaded the spindle..
I am looking at a craftsman table saw next.. the guy wants $45.oo for it. I will take the hand wheels off and exchange them with the ones on my good saw. and the motor I can use on another wood lathe that I picked up cheap..
I can make a disc sander out of the newly purchased table saw..
planning on building a corner shelf unit
for my daughter out of used lumber.
she wants a rustic barn board look..
........jiminwisc......
.........jiminwisc.......

Back
Top Bottom