HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

Hi! I am in NW Indiana, and new to chickens. I just ordered a batch of 25! I got a "rainbow layer" special which I am hoping will be a good mix of some beautiful breeds! Also, I was wondering if anyone in the area has some silkie bantam pullets or hens for sale?

Welcome!! I'm in NWI as well. It's nice to "meet" you. Enjoy your new chicks - you're going to love chickens!

Anyone around New Albany interested in some white silkies? I have 4 whites that are almost 9 weeks old and growing nicely and living outside already. I have decided to get rid of the whites, they are very pretty but I like the darker colors. I think the biggest one is a cockerel but I'm not sure, to young to tell still. I also have a buff the same age that I believe to be a cockerel as well. I want 30 for all 5 of them or will trade on some darker colored silkies around the same age. If you might be interested, let me know. I am looking for a few more pullets, I only have 2, I think they are girls. My silkies are pet quality not show but still very pretty.

Anyone here going to be at the Harrison county fair this weekend with silkies for sale. I am looking for a few black or splash chicks or pullets. I am looking for 3 or 4 but I need girls unless they are chicks. If you are going or know someone that has silkies, please let me know. I am very interested in getting a few.

There is a big swap at Milton KY on Labor Day weekend. That's just across the river from Madison. Usually a lot of just about everything. Just have to watch quality of what you buy--healthy looking, etc.

Bedford, Indiana. Beautiful country. Hoo hoo Hoo hoosiers! Whoo!
I have three stars and three Hampshire reds. They started laying about three weeks ago. The stars are taking a little longer, but soon!

Howdy Hoosiers!

I am located in Southwestern Indiana near Evansville. I am currently looking for some ducks to help even out the flock a little better. I currently have 2 male and 1 female Rouen; 2 male Khaki and 1 female Khaki; and 1 male and 1 female Pekin. Right now they are fine, but I don't want the drakes getting overly aggressive with the females since they are out numbered. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!

Also, I thought I was getting 1 Barred Rock rooster and 2 hens but ended up with 3 Roosters... so I would like to find new homes for two of them before they figure out that they are "boys". They are all nice, full feathered and very pretty. Still young, I bought them as chicks around May 1st.

Please let me know if anyone is interested!
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom