HOOSIERS Only - INDIANA - Ru1?

welcome-byc.gif

Hi Matt.

I'm near Milan/Sunman. I'm still learning about owning chickens. You'll learn everything you need to know here at BYC.

Quote:
I guess I should have checked here first before asking what they were in the other thread. I was going to invite on over here if you hadn't already found us.

welcome-byc.gif
Matt.

If anyone is interested, I have two cockerels that I need to get rid of because I live in a neighborhood that doesn't allow roosters.
sad.png

I'm not wanting any money for them, I just need to get rid of them soon.
I don't care whether you keep them, sell them, or even eat them. They just need to go.

PM me if interested and I can give you more information.

Does anyone have any turkey poults? I lost one of my two last night then momma hen rejected the other one this morning. I need one that is about 1-4 weeks old.

Hello again.
I'm now looking for a white Silkie pullet.
If anyone is near the Muncie area and willing to sell one, let me know.

Also, I had posted a while ago about a frizzled Polish for a friend of mine.
She's still looking.

Thanks.

Hi guys, I have 3 broody hens right now and I think a fourth is thinking about it! I already have too many chicks of my own stock, so I'm wondering if any of you live near Indianapolis and might have a few extra fertile eggs? I can't offer much, maybe 5.00 per dozen or I can trade some of my fertile (Australorp/EE and Australorp/Sex-link eggs for yours.

Since my budget is tight, I can't afford to pay for eggs to be shipped. Please PM me and let me know if you have anything available! I am interested mostly in standard-sized laying stock as well as silkies.

Quote:
So much better than store bought! I just don't like the fact they love the roof of the house and the truck. I have scratches all over the truck from turkey claws. That is why I sold off my Narragansettes(sp?). If you get into them let me know. There is a lady in MI (think its White Pigeon) that sells Midge Whites.

Back
Top Bottom