Hope Everyone is Okay!!!

peeps7 - you should have it, or at least part of it since one system is moving north and one east....

Jennifer - Glad to hear you and your chickies made it through!!!!

Simplicity - OMGoodness hun... you did have a bad one didnt you. Glad to hear this one just skirted by you. I am hoping it will do the same here. So far all we have had is rain... which we desperately need!!!! Not complaining... I think all the chickies an turkeys are though... they are soaked!!!! Thank goodness it is warm. I just want to gather them all up and bring them in the house. LOL yep all 50 of them... DH would KILL ME!!!!!!!!!!! lol.

Bantymum - thank you!!!!!! thank goodness you all dont have to put up with things like this!!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the thoughs all of you. I storms went though here but all we got was some rain with a lot of really really high winds (empty open fields don't help much) :eek: We had the sirens in town which is about 3 miles away ( really hard to hear them that faraway) go off but had the kids in the crawl space. while we watched the sky.
they thought it was fun and found a frog while they were under the house.
he.gif
Silly kids

We had a little rain but threatening tornadoes everywhere.....had one siren going off but I stood near the window just watching and waiting. Nothing happening and it blew on over to Elwin south of us, and moved on out to Champaign area.....

The chickens were good....they didnt like the high winds so they all hundled up in the coop.

Back
Top Bottom