Hope gets a bath!

I'm really enjoying Hopes story. So glad you saved her you truely are a blessing. Loved watching the dust bath :) thanks for sharing.

not anything special. Just an animal lover I guess. My heart just went out to Hope when I saw her hiding like she was. I think 99% of us would have done the same thing.

I still think it is so wierd that Hope came to me the way she did, when God was taking MayMay and knew how hard it would be for me to say goodbye to her.

I just love you. I have no idea who you are, but you are an amazing person in my book. That is the sweetest story. I wish we could get all of them and spread them out among all of us. That poor hen is precious. She went from the gutters to being spoiled by you. I hope God blesses you.

Hope already has blessed me with her presence.
highfive.gif

I just read your story to my husband. Then came to this tread and showed him your video. I couldn't help but cry when I read about Maymay and then you getting Hope. I lost my favorite rooster three weeks ago. It really tore me up, and I had a difficult time (still do) going out to the coop and not seeing him there. This made me bawl like a baby. My husband thinks I'm loopey, but he loved your story too. Hope to get updates on Hope. It makes me happy.

I just read your story to my husband. Then came to this tread and showed him your video. I couldn't help but cry when I read about Maymay and then you getting Hope. I lost my favorite rooster three weeks ago. It really tore me up, and I had a difficult time (still do) going out to the coop and not seeing him there. This made me bawl like a baby. My husband thinks I'm loopey, but he loved your story too. Hope to get updates on Hope. It makes me happy.

awwww I am sorry about your rooster. That stinks. I hear ya on the hard to go to the coop thing. I buried MayMay between the lilac bushes on the side of my coop where I see her everytime I go inside. It is sooooo hard. I know. It seems each time it is a little easier though. It will get that way for you too. I still cry sometimes because I miss her too. Yea, we are loopey but I wouldnt have it any other way as I am sure you wouldnt either.

hugs.gif

She really loved that! We bought two older RIR hens that weren't fed a proper diet by their previous owner, and their feathers were all mangy. Waiting for other hen to molt like her sister so she can grow beautiful feathers like her sister did when she was molting. One of them used to lay 2 eggs a week max with her previous owner, now she lays 5-6 eggs a week with us, and she's around 5 years old!
celebrate.gif

Back
Top Bottom