Hope to adopt her!!

She sounds fabulous. Good luck.
fl.gif

How awesome! I sure do hope you are able to adopt her. It is great that you are going to adopt...there are just too many exotic birds out there needing homes, and some of them are absolutely wonderful!

I work at an exotic bird sanctuary and I absolutely love it there. Sometimes I wish my lifestyle would allow me to adopt a parrot, but I will have to wait a few more years until I have moved into a place of my own.

The sanctuary I work at has three large macaws; a scarlet, a blue and gold, and a green wing. They are very smart and the blue and gold is very friendly, but I'm still partial to the mollucans!

Last edited:
I read that 35% of birds sold every year will need a sanctuary. But there is only room or 1%.
I thought about getting licensed as a rescue. But I don't think I could make the decision to put one down. So we decided to adopt one and try and to make her happy and to give her a forever home. And of course to enjoy her company also.
I had a sulfer crested too, real LOUD. Don't know if I want that again. I will be looking for a grey congo and a black capped caique in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom