1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Hoping for a happy hatching week

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by klf73, Aug 31, 2008.

1. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    I am crossing my fingers for great hatches this week. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I have Appenzeller Spitzhauben(6) due Wednesday, Ancona(17) Ameraucana(3) and Showgirls(8) due Friday, and La Fleche(10) due Saturday. After this my bator is empty [​IMG] (of course only till my next egg delivery [​IMG] and THAT one will be my last [​IMG] )

Krista

2. skeeter9

skeeter9 Songster

Sounds like you've got some nice babies getting ready to hatch!!! Of course, you're going to post pics as soon as they hatch, right!!! LOL Oh, and do you honestly think the next batch will be your last? Obviously you haven't been on BYC long enough!!!! [​IMG]

3. shangri-lafarms

shangri-lafarms Songster

Apr 24, 2008
    NY-Upstate Adirondacks
    HAPPY HATCHING Good vibes [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. klf73

klf73 Mad Scientist

Jun 1, 2008
    Maine
    Oh, it will only be last hatch of THIS year, and if my name doesn't come up on a bc marans list......the problem with BYC is I keep finding people to help(enable) with my addiction [​IMG] I have to call it quits soon before the snow comes and I have chicks living in my basement all winter [​IMG]

Krista

and of course I will post pics, will be an *interesting* group

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: