Horse show ends on 5th October

I love him! Buttons has some competition but she knows (in her mind) that she is the most beautiful mare around, so I don’t know what she will say when she sees a gelding like him!
Uh oh, we're gonna have a Paint war! :lau
Buttons is gorgeous! What a pretty picture! I rarely get a good picture of Romeo. I have a gray mare named Matana that loves to pose for the camera, but the minute Romeo sees the phone come out he starts looking like a complete dork. His large, mule-like ears start going every which way and he starts throwing his head around :idunno

I will enter Cherokee... she’s the only horse I have. She’s 6 years old, bay thoroughbred.
572E25FA-B051-437F-BAE1-678EA8E422B8.jpeg
AF4A3EF3-02F3-4899-B3A3-0872DC7A9BCB.jpeg
357E51ED-BEAC-44D6-8FD1-9F5EF3E049F4.jpeg

Uh oh, we're gonna have a Paint war! :lau
Buttons is gorgeous! What a pretty picture! I rarely get a good picture of Romeo. I have a gray mare named Matana that loves to pose for the camera, but the minute Romeo sees the phone come out he starts looking like a complete dork. His large, mule-like ears start going every which way and he starts throwing his head around :idunno
I know what you mean, most of the time buttons doesn’t want to be in any form of photo or video. If I do manage to snap a quick one, it’s probably of her eating 😂

Winners for:
Funniest - Jimmy Fuzzbut @FeatheredFriends&Horses2
Prettiest - Buttons (sorry I can’t for some reason tag your username so if someone else could tag CHICKEN for me that would be so helpful)
Best ridden pic - Oncoming storm @Oncoming Storm

thanks to everyone who participated and you all have stunning horses. Hopefully we can continue to host more horse shows.

Back
Top Bottom