Horse Talk

Pics
Yeah it doesn't matter much to me either, I just figured it was easier to sell a registered one

Maybe.
Around here most people will buy any trained horse
same here. Heck, even horses that have $10,000+ put into their training will go for free if they're older! My cinnamon is one of them... She's completely bombproof (literally, but she has her moments) she had over $30,000 worth of training put into her. I couldn't believe she was FREE.

Sounds like you got lucky! I guess it doesn't matter how easy they sell or how much they sell for, as long as they do sell, and if they're broke I'm sure they will. Not trying to make money just gain experience. But I kind of like knowing where they come from. I've been looking into June's papers a lot and it's fun

This is my other horse. She's blind in one eye, and very lazy
1f602.png

To bad though because she has AMAZING lines http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/pines+bonnie+chic

I don't know a bunch about bloodlines, but it does look like she has pretty good ones! I'm lucky June has good lines and is a good horse. Every time I look at her I just feel like I hit the jackpot. For the colts I end up getting later this year I'll probably just look for paint and qh geldings and mares, and if they're registered that'll just be a bonus. I'll look at temperament and conformation first though

Around here we have all kinds of horse shoppers. There are some very expensive warmbloods and draft crosses. Most people, however, are looking for a gold nugget and don't want to pay for it.

Here is what a typical ISO ad looks like. I see them on facebook all the time:

We are looking to add a horse to our family. Must be completely broke and safe for my toddler to ride, so no vices or kickers please. Over 15.2 hands so it is big enough for my husband to ride. Under 10 years old, sound, no health problems, easy keeper. Would prefer a gelding that is a paint, or palomino. Papers are a plus, but I will consider a nonpapered horse if it is the right one. I plan to do more gaming in the future, so he should be patterned already. Nothing over $800.

he.gif

Around here we have all kinds of horse shoppers.  There are some very expensive warmbloods and draft crosses.  Most people, however, are looking for a gold nugget and don't want to pay for it.

Here is what a typical ISO ad looks like.  I see them on facebook all the time:

We are looking to add a horse to our family.  Must be completely broke and safe for my toddler to ride, so no vices or kickers please.  Over 15.2 hands so it is big enough for my husband to ride.  Under 10 years old, sound, no health problems, easy keeper.  Would prefer a gelding that is a paint, or palomino. Papers are a plus, but I will consider a nonpapered horse if it is the right one.  I plan to do more gaming in the future, so he should be patterned already.  Nothing over $800.

:he

People around here know what a good horse costs, so none of that stuff..

Around here we have all kinds of horse shoppers.  There are some very expensive warmbloods and draft crosses.  Most people, however, are looking for a gold nugget and don't want to pay for it.

Here is what a typical ISO ad looks like.  I see them on facebook all the time:

We are looking to add a horse to our family.  Must be completely broke and safe for my toddler to ride, so no vices or kickers please.  Over 15.2 hands so it is big enough for my husband to ride.  Under 10 years old, sound, no health problems, easy keeper.  Would prefer a gelding that is a paint, or palomino. Papers are a plus, but I will consider a nonpapered horse if it is the right one.  I plan to do more gaming in the future, so he should be patterned already.  Nothing over $800.

:he
:lau
Wow... They expect a LOT for being so cheap...

Back
Top Bottom