I’m sure there’s probably other threads on this but I absolutely love horses so I would love to see yours!

As a kid, I read every horse book possible, watched every horse movie, etc. and was generally completely obsessed lol I’m sure I’m not the only one 🤣

I also used to ride off and on as well but the last time I rode was probably almost 10 years ago. I miss it for sure but can’t start again atm. Maybe eventually.

ANYWAY…

We can talk about anything horse related here and hopefully some pictures and yeah.

@Overo Mare I know I’ve seen yours already but… 🤣🙈

@EmmaRainboe and @TheOddOneOut you guys have pictures of the ones you ride, right? 🤣🤔

And yes, @EmmaRainboe you can ask people about The Silver Stallion or Brumby or whatever it was 🤣🙈🙈❤️
I have a Clydesdale/TB cross named Lulu. She's a big girl - 17.3hh - and an old lady like me - She's 24. I'm 63. She loves trail riding and treats. When I get a chance I'll post of photo of her.

All you folks who want to ride - go get yourself some lessons! Ask around and check FB for a lesson barn in your area. Chances are good that there is a horse FB group in your area that will let you ask about barns and teachers.

It would probably be good to start as a beginner/refresher even if you're experienced. That'll get you on the horse and going. Many lesson barns have horses available to lease or half-lease or quarter-lease. That saves you the expense of buying /farrier/vet/board and gets you on a horse a couple times a week.

Happy horsing,

Lisa

Last edited:
I have a Clydesdale/TB cross named Lulu. She's a big girl - 17.3hh - and an old lady like me - She's 24. I'm 63. She loves trail riding and treats. When I get a chance I'll post of photo of her.

All you folks who want to ride - go get yourself some lessons! Ask around and check FB for a lesson barn in your area. Chances are good that there is a horse FB group in your area that will let you ask about barns and teachers.

It would probably be good to start as a beginner/refresher even if you're experienced. That'll get you on the horse and going. Many lesson barns have horses available to lease or half-lease or quarter-lease. That saves you the expense of buying /farrier/vet/board and gets you on a horse a couple times a week.

Happy horsing,

Lisa
Your horse sounds amazing! And excellent advice, thank you! 🥰

Happy horsing,

Lisa
She sounds like an absolute dream! Was she a foxhunting girl?

3180DDF9-70C4-4B03-B17D-348DEE809500.jpeg
943E9867-306B-4AD7-AD9E-D420EA38BDA5.jpeg
B073C505-F3C6-49C3-AA69-07FBA12E5F49.jpeg
65E2FC41-470E-4B67-8CF9-C4BC688DE4EE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom