Horses

definately a trained gelding for a colt you really need to know what your doing i just rescued a 3 yr old arab cross and hes a maniac but i have experience so he is coming along great!

Here is another past one of mine.... Owned him with my best friend, who is now gone.

This is MVFSEMINOLE....

Seminole is an International Grand Champion with the Rocky Mountain Horse Association....

y9eqany3.jpg

3ehyjany.jpg

ytu2y4et.jpg

He is now a nice trail gelding here in Florida...

Maye

Ride the Glide.....Got Gait....I Do....

Started rehab for DD who is finally ridable after being on meds for a month for possums (SP) disease, and she is coming along fine!

Last edited:
Thank you, he was a great put together boy ,very smooth gait. But as a 3yo. his temperment would swing. One day sweet as could be, the next did not like strangers or children. Ran some test, the results: Testerone levels peaking and troughing. Like BAD PMS, but with a stallion. Solution: Geld him, Result best trail gelding in the world.:thumbup::thumbup:

It did not matter to me that he was an International Grand Champion, he was getting gelded. The lady that has him now loves him to death. He is her dream horse come true.

Maye

Here is another past one of mine.... Owned him with my best friend, who is now gone.

This is MVFSEMINOLE....

Seminole is an International Grand Champion with the Rocky Mountain Horse Association....

y9eqany3.jpg

3ehyjany.jpg

ytu2y4et.jpg

He is now a nice trail gelding here in Florida...

Maye

What a beautiful horse!

Hello, everyone! My friend has a registered chocolate palomino. Sadly, he has to be sold, because she doesn't have enough time for him... Stormy (my horse) is going to loose his only barn buddy, but he has to go to a better home. I am trying to sell this horse and look for another horse. Stressful. If anyone is interested in the horse (Major), PM me!

Back
Top Bottom