lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Trip to New Jersey: $89.00

Snacks for the trip :: $642.00

Beaker back in BYC ::: Priceless

Quote:
PRICELESS INDEED!!
I get a good laugh every time I read this forum!
Beaker is funny but if it wasn't for his hostess this wouldn't be nearly as much fun.

I finally got some time to put up a few Christmas decorations. Beaker, of course, wanted to help.

49jinglebells.jpg

He started singing. " Jingle Bell, jingle bell, jingle bell duck".
That didn't last too long, though, because he realized that I could hear the bells jingling, and he couldn't sneak away. So he ditched the bells.

48garland.jpg

"HElllllllllppp the tinsel garland monster is trying to eat me! He wrapped around me, now he is going to squish me like a snake and swallow me whole!!!"

I found a GREAT place where Beaker couldn't interfere:

47stocking.jpg

We took all the fish-related items off the boat shelf, and filled it with Christmas decor.

46shelf.jpg

Beaker thought the dancing chicken in the santa hat was cute, but he thinks HE is even cuter.

45shelf.jpg

While up there, he looked to his right and SCREAMED! He jumped off the shelf and ran and hid behind the dog.
" Wha.. Wha.. What IS that thing?"

***warning : scary pic ahead. Pregnant women, sensitive people and those with heart conditions should speak to you doctor before viewing.

44santa.jpg

"Well, Beaker, that is a Dontwannadoit Santa" I said, as I tried to calm him down. He asked what a Dontwanndoit Santa is.
" That would be a class project from when LazyBoy ( who is Bizzy's favorite son) was much younger. The kids had to make a santa, or something to do with the holidays. He didn't want to do it. So, he didn't try hard to make it look nice."

Beaker thinks it looks like a scary Santa who would give everyone coal. But me, it reminds me of a showgirl or a turken- so ugly it's almost cute.

43santa.jpg

Or maybe not....

Back
Top Bottom