Hovabator or Genesis 1588

Genesis 1588 def. what ever you do dont buy the little giant still air! I think I killed all my quail eggs with it. I know it was my fault, I was warned against it from the beginning! But I thought that I could use it as a hatcher! All my eggs were fine till they went in there! I COULD JUST KICK MYSELF!!!!!! IT WAS SPIKING UP AND DOWN ALL OVER THE PLACE! AGAIN MY FAULT! NOT ONLY DID I KILL THEM I PROBABLY COOKED EM TOO! SO PLEASE UNLESS YOUR SUPER SKILLED AT INCUBATION DO NOT GET THAT LITTLE GIANT! MODEL- 9200 I WILL NEVER USE IT AGAIN! Sandy

A Little Giant is what I have right now. I am just trying to keep my eggs alive until the other bator I ordered gets here. It has been everywhere between 91*F and 106* throughout the last 3 or 4 days. I hope my eggs aren't already done for
sad.png
I did put some of the eggs in a homemade bator which is doing really well but it isn't big enough for even half of the eggs in the LG. I am also very disappointed in my LG, I had one before that had a few minor temp swings but I still managed to hatch eggs with it, it wasn't as bad as this one is.

Quote:
It's not just you, it is hard to shop. Good price and great service though!

I bought mine through G.Q.F. for 184.50 shipping included w/ Automatic turner and 30 quail eggs. there 1588 Genesis is 126. or 129. by its self. can't remember now. what was the price there? Just wondering if mine was the deal i thought it was or scr..... myself? Sandy

I actually have both but prefer my genesis 1588. I use my other one when it's in use and honestly it does a pretty good job. My hatch rate is aobut the same but I rest a little more at easy. Once the temp adjusts you are good to go!

Quote:
It's not just you, it is hard to shop. Good price and great service though!

I bought mine through G.Q.F. for 184.50 shipping included w/ Automatic turner and 30 quail eggs. there 1588 Genesis is 126. or 129. by its self. can't remember now. what was the price there? Just wondering if mine was the deal i thought it was or scr..... myself? Sandy

Mine without the turner was $142.50, free shipping.

I got mine from Barn and Home Basics for 179.29
That's including shipping and the 1610 turner that has both poultry racks and quail racks.
But I think Cutler's is a bit cheaper.
Carolyn

Back
Top Bottom