Hovabator or Genesis 1588

Wow, new chick mom! Where did you get all that self control?!!!
bun.gif

Quote:
Self control??? what's that? If you think this is bad... You should see my shoe closet.
Truthfully, I had a fat $100 from my birthday burning a hole in my pocket for the past 3 weeks. I was going to buy a food processor, but suddenly... it just seemed less fun than the 1588. Put yourself in my shoes (or the many choices of my shoes) and ask yourself:
Chop and blend
or
hatch....
Easy decision isn't it?

Quote:
That piece of foam threw me, too. It's actually just packing material, for the motor. Use it for something else, like packing eggs for shipping!

Quote:
Self control??? what's that? If you think this is bad... You should see my shoe closet.
Truthfully, I had a fat $100 from my birthday burning a hole in my pocket for the past 3 weeks. I was going to buy a food processor, but suddenly... it just seemed less fun than the 1588. Put yourself in my shoes (or the many choices of my shoes) and ask yourself:
Chop and blend
or
hatch....
Easy decision isn't it?

Hatch, Hatch, Hatch!!!
thumbsup.gif

Carolyn

Quote:
That piece of foam threw me, too. It's actually just packing material, for the motor. Use it for something else, like packing eggs for shipping!

What a novel idea!!! I think I will! I'm collecting today's hatch, plus what I'm getting in the mail in the next day or two. Yippee!

Back
Top Bottom