How a seat belt changed my life. Book is OUT! Pg. 21 for info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
hugs.gif
thank you for reading my story! What happened to you? D:

Quote:
Thank you for getting my message
smile.png
I already had medication for depression....my friends
wink.png

I hate my chubby cheeks xD

Quote:
GREAT STORY!!!!! You should seek help, though.... I seeked help for my anxiety, and now I can live a rather "average" life.

I also have social anxiety disorder
sad.png
just a bunch of things, but I'm fighting and one day I will win
smile.png
and thank you!

Quote:
ohh it is hard! and it's every single day...I so wish I could go back and fix everything
sad.png
thanks for praying for me, I really appreciate it
smile.png

What I wrote about was my dad and 1st stepmom's divorce when I was nine, and the night they seperated. I was there, and it was the worst night of my life.
hmm.png
But like I said, putting it on paper healed what was left of the hurt.

Quote:
oh sorry about that
sad.png
I was around that age too when mine divorced. It was also the worst night of my life...I had to be taken to the Firefighter's station lol for some reason I couldn't breathe
hmm.png
I think I was really scared or something..Anyway, I just want to tell you to forget the past and move on
smile.png
rejoice over the good moments and live life with no regrets
big_smile.png
You're perfect and unique in your own way
smile.png

The worst part is that they thought I didn't know what was going on. My dad told my stepmom he was leaving for a while (I heard it all, me and my half sister were in the other room) and she said, ''What will you tell the girls?'' All he said was, ''We're going to visit some friends. They'll be fine.''
What's weird i that I don't remmber what happened the day after, really. I remember waking up, and breakfast, but nothing of the rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom