How a seat belt changed my life. Book is OUT! Pg. 21 for info!

Status
Not open for further replies.
smile.png
great story thanks for sharing!

praying for you too!

I just read the whole thread and I think you're a special young man. Not everyone can write their true feelings for everyone to read. I think that is what a real writer does and I think you will continue to write and do it well. You should be very proud. Try confiding in your mother or father and ask for help with your depression. Realize that kids can be very cruel to make themselves less afraid and to feel better about themselves. School doesn't last forever you know. I think you're very good looking. Often, boys go through a chubby phase. My brother did but lost weight after adolescence and has been thin ever since. I look forward to your book!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Thank you! I'm still afraid to tell my parents about this, but I'm sure I'll soon tell them everything.

I have a really bad announcement
sad.png
I don't know what's the problem with Lulu's printers, but I cannot get the covers to come out as I created them. I've changed the resolution and everything to make the covers come out good, but they wont for some odd reason. I'm really sad and upset because the book wont have the covers I wanted...instead it will have some "simple" looking ones. I was going to cancel the physical one, because I don't like the new covers, but I prefer to have different covers than to no physical version.
sad.png

Quote:
hit.gif
Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Sharpies?
hide.gif
That's majorly disappointing. Do we still get to know what the covers meant?
fl.gif

Yes, I still kept the colors the same, but the covers are simple! which makes me hate the book ):< lol. The left one is the back cover and right is the front cover-

18371_covers.png

BTW, the release date has been [unfortunately] pushed back a few weeks
sad.png
It was normally supposed to be released on February 22nd (for the Digital version only) but I also wanted to release the physical one so I edited the covers and then it was complete so the new release date was March 4th, but now the covers wont come out like I created them...the resolution is fine and I don't understand what's the problem so I had to use their program thing to make the new "simple" covers which then pushed the release date to March 18th. I promise that if the covers wont come out like they're supposed to, I'm going to just release the digital version because this is ridiculous and I don't know why they wont come out good
hmm.png

Last edited:
Price of the books-

Type Physical/Digital Price (including shipping)

The dust jacket hardcover book is- Physical $23.99

The digital version- Digital $9.99

The bookcase hardcover book is- Physical $22.99

Quote:
INFO ABOUT THE BOOK-

All the typos in the chapters were fixed, everything makes sense now (you will know how my step dad came into the story), there's a total of 74 pages, it contains 3 pictures (I posted them on this thread), it also contains my signature and Miranda's signature (she helped me edit the book) and that's pretty much it.

I hope that gives you a better idea on whether to buy the book or not (I don't really care, all I care is my message to be spread)
If you want to know my revenue- I get about $4 for each copy sold, the rest is for the printing materials and shipping. I TRIED my best to make it as cheap as possible. All the money I get from the sales are going to the people in need or to the Army. I like helping people (if you haven't already noticed
wink.png
) and I'm in this club at school called "The Key Club" which is a volunteering program thing and I will give the money to administrators and they will either donate it to the Army or to the people in need. So if you buy a book, feel proud of yourself for helping people!

and thank you everyone for reading my story! I cannot thank you all enough!!!!
smile.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom