How About A BAN!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Ahh! Theres the voice of reason! I wondered where you were on this one the1much!
smile.png

You also don't get bible quotes under every story in the newspaper. COmmercials for BEER don't have a quote from the bible under them or any political stuff.... the two are totally different. I've never heard the weather guy say "Bless you" or "Vote for XXX" either.

Threads get started about someone having a difficult hatch - great, we open to see if we can help - and someone is saying prayer and quoting bible verses!

I wonder how it would go over if a satanist started sending the devil after the coyotes eating someones chickens...

Last edited:
Quote:
Right. I don't mind a thread about religion or politics, but when those subjects seed out into other threads it makes me feel like giving up on the whole dang garden.

Last edited:
Quote:
Ahh! Theres the voice of reason! I wondered where you were on this one the1much!
smile.png

You also don't get bible quotes under every story in the newspaper. COmmercials for BEER don't have a quote from the bible under them or any political stuff.... the two are totally different. I've never heard the weather guy say "Bless you" or "Vote for XXX" either.

Threads get started about someone having a difficult hatch - great, we open to see if we can help - and someone is saying prayer and quoting bible verses!

I wonder how it would go over if a satanist started sending the devil after the coyotes eating someones chickens...

well i dont expect a beer commercial when i watch csi ,, but its there,, so ban the channel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom