How bad is the H1N1?

Quote:
THAT WAS NOT caused by the H1N1 vaccine...

I will be taking the H1N1 vaccine, as I do with the seasonal flu vaccine every year. I'm not afraid of the shot. I'm not afraid of the flu. But I will do everything I can to prevent taking it to my immuno compromised mother when I go to set up her meds or help her out with something.

Last edited:
Quote:

I will be taking the H1N1 vaccine, as I do with the seasonal flu vaccine every year. I'm not afraid of the shot. I'm not afraid of the flu. But I will do everything I can to prevent taking it to my immuno compromised mother when I go to set up her meds or help her out with something.

I agree with you 110% IRM, I care for my 91 year old father and will not hesitate. Even considering the age groups that are being affected, I am not in much danger, I still will not risk doing without it. He and I BOTH already had the regular seasonal flu shot, I will be the only one getting the H1N1. This is only because, due to his age, he has probably already gotten exposed to H1N1 or a very close relative to it years ago.

Quote:
I am in a high risk group, working in a hospital. No doubt I'll get that vaccine. I do respect others opinions for not getting it- to each their own!

Quote:

How can you be so sure it was not caused by the flu shot?

The best defense against the flu is a strong immune system. These vaccinations are made too fast. Ask any Vet who got the anthrax vaccine about his health problems from it. The same company that created Gulf War Syndrome is making the vaccine for the flu and swine flu. In 1977 more people died from the swine flu vaccine that from the Swine flu. It was mild then as it is now. Guillian Barre, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, paralysis and brain lesions are all associated with flu vaccines. If we vaccinate against a disease, we get no NATURAL antibodies to it and therefore no natural passive booster when we are exposed again. Chicken pox vaccine is a perfect example, now we have the elderly population suffering with shingles (why aren't they talking about that pandemic) because of that stupid vaccine. Kids don't get chicken pox anymore so no one gets a passive boost to their immune system when exposed. The AMA and drug companies make huge political contributions for just this kind of government support. Vaccines are huge business. Just read the CDC site on how they come up with these numbers. A smart third grader could figure out this is all hype. Eat right, exercise, drink plenty of good water, stop testing and drugging your body and maybe it can work the way it is supposed to. If you do get the so-called flu, you will develop better antibodies than any fly-by-night vaccine can give you. My kids are 16-21 they have NEVER had a flu shot or an antibiotic in their entire life. I credit good prenatal education from my midwife, consistent chiropractic care to ensure my nervous system is not stressed, reading labels and raising my own food. Go organic! Raise chickens! Eat healthy eggs!

Quote:
You said it Steve!!!

Or you could be like that guy down in Myrtle Beach a few years back. Small airplane crashed on top of him as he was out walking his dog!! Everybody in the plane and the dog survived!!

Quote:

How can you be so sure it was not caused by the flu shot?

It was caused by the SEASONAL flu vaccine, NOT the H1N1 vaccine!

Last edited:
Quote:
Snopes sounds like a great idea but that leads to a question. Who fact checks them to make sure of their accuracy? Exactly what makes them the indisputable authority on everything?

Back
Top Bottom