How BAD TV has gotten?

Quote:
Oh, that one makes me so mad!
somad.gif
I used to love the History Channel, and lately all I see on it is garbage.

I love old westerns. We have TV simply for Dodger games and old westerns. I also LOVE Criminal Minds and I chase it around the guide to find one on. I like the Food NEtwork too, and of course, RFD TV.

I have a digital converter box and get about 4 channels if the wind blows just right. I watch Dancing with the Stars when it's on, Castle, Deadliest Catch on Sunday nights,, and whatever I get in the mail from NetFlix.

World Cup Soccer? What is that? Why bother to pay for cable when all I can watch is Ferrets?

What??? World Cup is the most watched sport in the WORLD there in not other sport as popular as Soccer World wide, and don't forget to watch USA VS ENGLAND tomorrow at 2 pm eastern we are going to WINNNNNNNNNN
celebrate.gif

DD's family turned off cable about 6 months ago. They take that money and do different thing with the kids each month. The girls 10 and 7 like not having TV. I DVRed some stuff I thought they would like and both said no thanks Both girls help with cooking and are learning a lot of new stuff with out TV. I don't watch to much tv like some others I like RFD and still watch General Hospital (bad I know)
Piecemaker

Back
Top Bottom