How did you come up with your screen name?

TEHE! I can' remember the screen name I was going to use, but it was taken already. So I just inprovised on that and became ChickNLittle. Maybe because I always have little chicks running around, or maybe because I remember Chicken Little on TV years ago. "The sky is fallin, the sky is falling". Tehe.

I live in the Arizona high desert and I have 2 dogs, just put an accent to it.
bun.gif

My screen name is my name, and since there arn't alot of Radines out there, when I have to choose a screen name, it's usually available. That being said, I usually go by/ sign things as Ray.
woot.gif

I have been known as the Sorceress since I first started going online, well, when there WAS an online. Back in the world of BBS's, ONE BBScon, and Commodore64's own Quantum Link Services or Q-Link for short which provided online chat services. Following in my love of Dungeons and Dragons I would participate in what is known as Free Form Role Playing, no dice, just imagination! Well, that and respect for other peoples characters. This helped to create a character that was indomitably my own personality. Over the years I have just become known as Sorcy. This evolved into S0rcy with a zero for the o and S0rcy I have been ever since.

After we moved to our new house my DH and I kept "getting lost" on the way home from work. You wouldn't believe how many times we drove right past one of the roads to get to our house. lol!! Since we're surrounded by woods we decided on "lost in the woods" for the name of our hobby farm and also a screen name. Our family & friends still get lost trying to find our place sometimes. lol!
barnie.gif
th.gif

I was at the library,,,,and we only get an hour on the computer,,,,,,,,, Well every name I picked was taken (for yahoo) so this is a suggestion from yahoo. It comes from Ti-Tiger is my lovely dogs name,,,,Ki-Kris? and numbers who knows? when I found this site I was also at the library and signed up right away with my yahoo name only later realising a lot of people had really cute chicken names and nicknames on here
tiki244

ummm when i first got invloved i didn't think i would be staying on it i thought it was a desrterted website so i love the indianapolis colts so i just typed it in and it worked but fortunatel tthis is a very helpful website and now i'm stuck with the name.

Pooh, my 13yr old doxie is spoiled rotten, no other way really to be. I was visiting my mom and my dog would get up early to go potty. When she was up, she got the whole house us. If anyone knows Doxies, they are not quiet. My mom started calling Pooh, Rooster cause she woke everyone up early. Once everyone was up and she has breakfast, Pooh would find a nice lap to snuggle in and go back to sleep. The nickname stuck, Pooh is still called Rooster or Roost. and 0209 is her b-day 02-09-95

Last edited:
Chiva is spanish for a female goat. In addition to loving chickens, I also love my herd of goats. I couldn't choose one over the other so I came up with ChivasChickens.
cool.png
welcome-byc.gif

Back
Top Bottom