How do I mend a broken heart?/ Im cured!

I cant believe this wonderful group of friends i have over there, you are all so very special people.
Thankyou so very much.
Theres alot of great advice there, and Yes PC, come over, bash him, we can throw some rotten eggs at him too then we can hit the town and make mischief!!!
Its really awful going to sleep sad , waking up in the middle of the night sad, then waking up sad, I hope this feeling leaves me really soon as Ive had enough of it, rack off sadness I dont need you.
Ive still got something to give, I think!!
Love you guys,
Thankyou:hugs

Hi Bantymum,

Believe it when we all say we are all in full support of you. Believe in yourself that you DO have a lot to give, and never never undersell yourself to you or anybody else.

Be strong and go kick his butt. Keep smiling xx

Quote:
Helen,

Most folks on this thread have felt the pain and are
feeling your pain. It always sucks at first. That sad feeling
you have WILL go away. You will even look back, laugh,
and maybe even get mad at yourself for feeling the way you
do know. Your pain is normal.

Now as for "Ive still got something to give, I think!!", oh please.
You are one of the most unique and loving women I've never
actually met (laugh
smile.png
). I think the worst part of BYC friends
is the distance prevents us from giving a real hug. So right
now I'm holding out my arms to give you that big hug.
hugs.gif

I know others here are doing the same.

I don't think I need to remind you the only MAN, well young man,
that really matters is somewhere close right now. He's in pain
right now because his MOM is unhappy.

Go release a few doves and name one after that dumb guy who's
name begins with "C". Yeah, see, you don't even remember
his name.

Love,
Don

Oh Helen.....please wrap your arms tight around yourself, and squeeze.....from me!
hugs.gif
Im here for ya girl....if ya ever want to talk. I know its hard to let go of the pain....but, if he was that easy to walk away, arent you glad you didnt make it " forever"? Go grab that kiddo, and go to the movies....something funny, and loud! It takes time to heal...but you WILL be OK. Now, dont MAKE me come over there...LOL

Hang in there Helen! One day he will realize what a DUMB move he made and what a wonderful person you are! I mean, of course we all know that already
wink.png
My Aunt just and is still going through this. Her husband cheated on her and left her after 26 years of marriage. She is slowly starting to feel better. I always tell her, no worries, we all love you more than he ever did.....The same goes for you Helen!
hugs.gif
Keep looking up, things will get better with time. I am so sorry you have to go through this..English Chick hit it right on! Stay strong and keep smiling! Focus on what you do have in your life, and that will say it all
hugs.gif

Oh and I think PurpleChicken should take a trip over there!
rant.gif

Craig---->
smack.gif

Back
Top Bottom