how do members become moderators?

Quote:
I never said that their job was not needed or important; I just said I wouldn't want to do it. I'm sorry you misunderstood what I meant.
smile.png

Quote:
You're welcome
wink.png

see thats why I dont like typing. it never comes out right lol.

I mean there job is tough and even though they are playing the bad guy in some situations they are doing the right thing. Kudos to them. I wasnt bashing your post at all. I agree with you.
smile.png

I have to admit I even occasionally catch myself being upset with mods decisions not just this site others as well. What myself and others need to remind ourselves is we don't see everything the mods see. As soon as that report buttons clicked whatever mod or mods are on take quick action so we don't have to see it.

Quote:
You will never reach 10,000 (most of which are answering questions) at an hour a day, I think you need to be online about 30 hours a day.
lau.gif

Quote:
You will never reach 10,000 (most of which are answering questions) at an hour a day, I think you need to be online about 30 hours a day.
lau.gif

But thats impossible
LOL
But THAts my minimum everyday. I try but I'm busy so much but IO still get a min. of 1 hr. every day and I try to help and post as much as I can.
How Many Hrs. are there in a day?

I wish there were more.
WE should declair a 26 hr. day to celebrate Backyard chickens and a min of 2 hrs. that day\\

And I've only been on for a month or two but I try as hard as I can to be on an extra rime each day even if it's 1 hr and 59 min. I try very hard
LOL

Last edited:
I'm so glad to see so many people would be interested in becoming mods. I suggest these people do the following:

1) Set good examples to new and old members
2) Report problem posts and members using the "report" feature

Who knows, you may get a "golden ticket" in the mail some day!

wink.png

Quote:
Me too It must be an honor I mean it must be cool. THe mods and admins are like the most helpfull and they're very nice and understanding
BUt the site would be here without the members that contribute to the posts and the site each and every day.

I raise my hat to all on Byc

Back
Top Bottom