how do members become moderators?

It is painful going to every post weeding out the good and the bad. Its especially painful because this place has a new post every 5 seconds. so going to every topic seeing whats is bad and what is good must get boring fast. Trust me I know how it feels to get hated by members. In the end its worth it to the other peeps.
smile.png

Quote:
Only a chicken site would take listening to someone vent up to a whole new level!...LOL
wink.png

Last edited:
Another characteristic of BYC Moderators is that they are all well-spoken and type in sentences that are easily read. Are they all English Lit graduates?

I personally think that moderator candidates have Swiss bank accounts that they flaunt in front of the powers-that-be. "Oh, I'll send my Gulfstream Executive Jet over to pick you up so you can meet me here at my resort home in Boca..."

Even Nifty couldn't resist that!

Last edited:
Quote:
Quote:
barnie.gif
Now if someone would please just poke my eyes out to get rid of the image of Kurtis with a chicken's bum pressed to his ear while wearing his Super Hero UnderRoos panties.
ep.gif
lau.gif

Chel <mods required to have a sense of humor, right?>

Can someone please get the image of Kurtis listening to a vent out of my mind?

No wonder I drank the koolaid first...omg....I just GOT this!!!!!! lol!!! I read it earlier and it didn't click...holy cow...can you say...DUH?!! Course now I have an image of Kurtis listening to a chicken vent too, geez...hope it isn't wearing those dark sunglasses with those kissy lips...I have nightmares over that one!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom