how do these look for Maran egg color

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok.... How do I say this.......I am really esy to deal with, and get along with, but

First....In posting I asked what do you think about the color.....I did not ask..if you would sell them.....or to compare them with your eggs to put mine down and advertise yours...and that is how I took it. It appears others did too based on their post....Shame on you...

Second...I am a nice person and did not intened for this to be a war....

Third....Yes I will be selling them as soon as I check fertility and they ave been laying for a little bit......

Fourth....They are not show quality.....somethimes people just want a darker egg......Like me and friends I know and others on here......... They are Maran Eggs and at a 5 ish now and those were the firs few eggs laid by my Blue Marans, and BCM...

Fifth......and last I will be asking for the thread to be locked.

What I was looking for was..

Color is good, Color could be darker, Nice or bad shade of red, ect.........I was not asking for a a warm and fuzzy felling as someone suggested.

My opinion is that they are too light. I would hatch the darkest ones and try to improve the color each time you hatch but you probably already know all that. Frankly, I got rid of my marans because I didn't like the birds themselves but the contraversy surrounding the color of the birds and egg color was more than I was interested in as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom