How do you grow chickens?

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by soonerdog, Dec 22, 2010.

1. soonerdog

soonerdog Chillin' With My Peeps

A city man, tired of the rat race, decided to give up the city life, move to the country, and become a CHICKEN FARMER. [​IMG]
    He purchased a nice, used chicken farm.
    He soon discovered that his next-door neighbor was also a CHICKEN FARMER! [​IMG]
    The neighbor came to visit one day and offered, "Chicken farming isn't easy. [​IMG] To help you get started, I'd like to give you one hundred chickens." [​IMG]
    The new chicken farmer was elated. [​IMG]
    Three weeks later the new neighbor stopped by to see how things were going. The new farmer said, "Not very well. All one hundred chickens died." [​IMG]
    The neighbor, astonished, said, "Oh, I can't believe that! [​IMG] I've never had any trouble with my chickens. I'll give you one hundred more." [​IMG]
    Another three weeks went by, and the neighbor stopped in again. The new farmer said, "You won't believe it, but the second one hundred chickens died, too." [​IMG]
    Astounded, the neighbor asked, "What did you do to them? What went wrong?" [​IMG]
    "Well," said the new farmer, "I'm not quite sure." But I think maybe I'm not planting them far enough apart." [​IMG]

2. 44Wolves

44Wolves Here is Your New Title

Jun 28, 2009
    [​IMG] LOL, but why the smileys!

3. ChickLover98

ChickLover98 The Chicken Princess

Apr 24, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    OMG i luv the smileys! (That is just a cruel thing, though! Who would bury chickens! Poor Chooks!)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by