How do you guys do it?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Frosty, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Frosty

Frosty Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 30, 2008
    ND
    Sometimes I click on a users name, then click on posts by that member. I am in awe of all of the different topics in different catagories that you guys post to. Some of the topics are pretty interesting, and are in catagories that I don't normally look at. How do you guys manage to keep tabs on everything that is going on in the whole site? You are just amazing!

2. darkmatter

darkmatter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2009
    Quote:No, not amazing, just stuck inside at the computer. That and I alter space/time continuum

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    I alter time/space continuum.

4. mulewagon

mulewagon Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2010
    Alabama
    If you click on "Recent Posts" in the blue bar, you too can keep up with the whole site! [​IMG]

5. magicpigeon

magicpigeon Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 9, 2010
    I get bored easily [​IMG] Also I hate my job [​IMG]

6. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    What do you do?
    Quote:

7. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    I'm at the office, normally when I post. I pop in and out all day long. I probably shouldn't, but I always get my work done, PLUS I JUST CAN'T HELP IT! I'M ADDICTED!

When I'm at home, I just have too much to do to be hanging out online. Household chores, dealing with kids, and caring for the flock and garden outdoors.

8. HHandbasket

HHandbasket The Chickeneer

Quote:When I click on "Index" & the page refreshes, I scroll all the way to the bottom to see what the most recent conversations are that are going on. I look to see if there's anything I would like to read. If I have time, like this morning, I'll also look through the different forums and see what's going on. Even when I don't post, I have learned SO much here, it's not even funny. My poor chickens probably would not have survived my first year as a chickeneer if it hadn't been for the people here and all the knowledge people share.

You can tell the threads you have posted to previously because there will be a little dot to the left of hte title of the thread. That means you've previously posted in that thread, so it's a good reference point to go back and get caught up on conversations you've read previously.

I confess to spending more time on here than I should. I really must keep the extra BYC Forums window closed when I am on the job, but for some reason, I always seem to have it on in the background. ... I dunno how THAT happens.... [​IMG]

9. P-Funk

P-Funk Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2011
    Franktown
    I have an uncanny ability to start fights in any category. It has to be out of sheer boredom. Maybe I should find an actual job.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2011
  10. piecemaker

piecemaker Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2008
    Centerville Texas
    Quote:I did not know you could do that. Way cool

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by