how do you hatch your eggs from day 18 & on????

thank you!!! and you are very welcome!!! I can't believe it happened so fast... I went to bed at 12 and woke up at 6am & there was a small pip........ 12pm there was a little bit of a bigger pip...........just after 3 she/he was almost there.......... Such a beautiful thing to watch!!!!!!!!
love.gif

I hope mine hatch at night! I can't stand the stress any longer or the wait! And I've spent so much time at the incubators already...last time was my first hatch and every time they pipped I felt it was my motherly duty to "save" them....this time I' m not watching....swear!!!!

robgray I agree it is super stressful but it was so fast this time..i was shocked...lol....I was so happy to catch it... when it gets close to hatching time I feel the tension rise inside my body..lol..... WVduckchick never know when it will happen so it is def better to be prepared!!!!!

thank you & you're welcome!!!! I had my 1 & only turkey egg hatch today!!!! I will post a video of it!!!!

they are very healthy!!! eating & drinking already too!!!! this was just a test run to make sure the bators are working properly!!!!!! we only did 3 eggs... 2 chickens & 1 turkey.... we got 1 turkey & 1 chicken so not bad!!!! def better then our other runs we tried last year!!!!! thanks for watching!!! glad you enjoyed the videos!!!!

Back
Top Bottom