How do you like cooking your eggs?

How do you like cooking your eggs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many hens do you have?
I used to have about thirty... And Guinea fowl. You have to use the back of a knife to crack them suckers. But the eggs are yummy... Make great deviled eggs too. Because they have a larger yolk proportionately.

dont have any right now... but I am going home...

One and a half bantam eggs make one large fowl chicken egg. Thats how I wound up making Quiche the first time... My flock was mostly bantam and bantam crosses. So 6 eggs for a quiche wound up being 9 Bantam eggs. LOL.

I know someone who uses Quail eggs for all the same recipes... :th for anything that is scrambled... they are prolific layers.

deb

I only eat eggs fried. I gag at the sight of anything else in eggs.. even the smell and me thinking about it now makes me want to throw up :sick I can only eat have of one fried egg or just one.. eating the runny yolk.
That's too bad, eggs are the perfect food and can be enjoyed all number of ways. I've eaten eggs all different ways since infanthood! You are missing out.

How many hens do you have?
Who me? I have 37 hens right now. I have an egg business called "Peppercorn Acres" in Butte County California. I have a license to sell. But I eat a lot too! I have one famous rooster named Harvey. He a pure White Jersey Giant, gentle and wonderful named after the invisible rabbit in the Jimmy Stewart movie Harvey. I love em all, and they love me too. :love

Harvey the great small.jpg

Oh I love Scotch eggs! They take a little bit of time, but for me and my son....it's time well spent! At least once a month, I go to the local butcher (yes here in Germany, we still have the small family butchers!) and order my special blend of sausage and that Saturday morning...we are eating well!
So if you want to try something new, give Scotch eggs a try....you'll be glad you did!
What is a Scotch egg? I want to try it! Share please! :hugs

Oohh and breakfast burrito. My favorites:

Chorizo and eggs and a bit of cooked onion
Machaca
Scrambled eggs with cheese and some bacon.

All can be eaten while driving a car... LOL.

I betcha one goose egg would be good for each ... They are Huge. Best I could do is Duck eggs though. I plan to raise Muscovies

deb
Ah, Breakfast Burrito. . .sounds like the perfect dinner! Yummy. :p

Back
Top Bottom