How do you like cooking your eggs?

How do you like cooking your eggs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since I don't particularly like eggs(I know, I know, weird for a chicken owner), I like mine dropped(basically poached), deviled(especially the leftover filling), or in something. But if I'm making them I like making them scrambled with a couple of handfuls of plain oatmeal and couple scoops of my favorite vitamins and electrolytes mixed in... I promise no human eats these, but the chicks absolutely love them.

Since I don't particularly like eggs(I know, I know, weird for a chicken owner), I like mine dropped(basically poached), deviled(especially the leftover filling), or in something. But if I'm making them I like making them scrambled with a couple of handfuls of plain oatmeal and couple scoops of my favorite vitamins and electrolytes mixed in... I promise no human eats these, but the chicks absolutely love them.
The best and tastiest way by far to fix eggs is to put them in a gold cake. Takes over a dozen egg yolks to make one. You can make an angel food cake at the same time and that uses up the whites. Angel cakes are good too. Most delicious way to eat eggs I have ever found. I do like omelets, potato salad, and deviled eggs too.

The best and tastiest way by far to fix eggs is to put them in a gold cake. Takes over a dozen egg yolks to make one. You can make an angel food cake at the same time and that uses up the whites. Angel cakes are good too. Most delicious way to eat eggs I have ever found. I do like omelets, potato salad, and deviled eggs too.

Could you give me the recipe that you use? I'd love to try it!

I fix eggs almost every way I can.
Scrambled and add whatever is on hand just like an omlette. Toss in the toppings and pour egg over it.

Now if you like deviled eggs I've got two tricks.
Hard boil them. Peel. Cut in half. Put dill mustard on them. Done. No fork and bowl, mashing or filling.

If you have a smoker then you have to try smoked deviled eggs. Delicious!

I fix eggs almost every way I can.
Scrambled and add whatever is on hand just like an omlette. Toss in the toppings and pour egg over it.

Now if you like deviled eggs I've got two tricks.
Hard boil them. Peel. Cut in half. Put dill mustard on them. Done. No fork and bowl, mashing or filling.

If you have a smoker then you have to try smoked deviled eggs. Delicious!

Hmmm, interesting. Do you like that thing where you cut out the middle of the bread/toast then poor egg in and cook it in the pan? I think it's called a egg toaster but I'm not sure. I haven't had it since I was a kid.

Hmmm, interesting. Do you like that thing where you cut out the middle of the bread/toast then poor egg in and cook it in the pan? I think it's called a egg toaster but I'm not sure. I haven't had it since I was a kid.
Yep and the youngest boy likes the "toast rounds" that are left over.
We used to do small waffles as bread and make egg sandwiches. Even add maple syrup.
Dang I'm thinking now. A BELT sounds really good. Bacon egg lettuce tomatoe.

Yep and the youngest boy likes the "toast rounds" that are left over.
We used to do small waffles as bread and make egg sandwiches. Even add maple syrup.
Dang I'm thinking now. A BELT sounds really good. Bacon egg lettuce tomatoe.

YUM!

Back
Top Bottom