how do you post.

in our tech/nasa room. we have a ton of authentic nasa atuff in our computer because our late neighbors husband worked for nasa and she couldnt stand to look at the stuff
sad.png
we have some flags that were flown in outer space and then medallions fom pieces of metal that were on the space shuttles we also have about 50 patches

Quote:
Same here. I am usually at the kitchen table. It is close to the laundry and close to the window so I can see the "girls". This way I can be getting dinner ready, waiting for DH to come home, helping DS with home work and checking BYC all at the same time!

In me bed with me laptop on me belly.

(sometimes in a chair in the family room or living room and sometimes on the back patio)

Isn't wireless amazing?

Quote:
Sounds pretty wonderful! I looked Casar up online, and it is very, very pretty!

I have a table set up as a desk in the LR of this 108 year old farmhouse. To the left, a window to the front porch, with bird feeders hung and azaleas beyond. Unfortunately, the 2-lane highway is about 75 feet beyond the azaleas- can't see it but I hear it. (Lots of people going to Edisto beach.)
Dead ahead, a woefully dirty window with wavy old glass, 6 over 6, with a bird/squirrel feeder just outside. Past that, I can see the chicken pen and coop. Need binoculars to see what they're REALLY up to, tho. Lots of shrubs, oak trees and woods. In the summer I hang a hummingbird feeder. Lots of action all the time, which means there is anywhere from 1 to 3 cat butts on my desk at all times, watching kitty TV!
To the right, a TV for watching FoodTV and football, and just behind me on the right, a fireplace for those 20 degree days!

All in all, I am pretty fortunate, since I work from this infernal machine all day!
big_smile.png

Quote:
Sounds pretty wonderful! I looked Casar up online, and it is very, very pretty!

I have a table set up as a desk in the LR of this 108 year old farmhouse. To the left, a window to the front porch, with bird feeders hung and azaleas beyond. Unfortunately, the 2-lane highway is about 75 feet beyond the azaleas- can't see it but I hear it. (Lots of people going to Edisto beach.)
Dead ahead, a woefully dirty window with wavy old glass, 6 over 6, with a bird/squirrel feeder just outside. Past that, I can see the chicken pen and coop. Need binoculars to see what they're REALLY up to, tho. Lots of shrubs, oak trees and woods. In the summer I hang a hummingbird feeder. Lots of action all the time, which means there is anywhere from 1 to 3 cat butts on my desk at all times, watching kitty TV!
To the right, a TV for watching FoodTV and football, and just behind me on the right, a fireplace for those 20 degree days!

Thanks ranchhand! Casar is considered one of the best kept secrets of our county, lol. Our house sits up on a ridge so we get a spectacular view of the South Mountains. Only bad thing is when it gets windy, it HOWLS since we are up on the ridge instead of a lower point.
All in all, I am pretty fortunate, since I work from this infernal machine all day!
big_smile.png

Surprising how many of us work from home!
caf.gif

Elly, I'm just steps from the kitchen, too!
tongue2.gif
Where the s**** c**k**s come from.

Ok, about the s**** C******....I just took a couple of tums do to the fact that those darn COOKIES kept looking at me from over on the counter. OMG, I think they were talking to me like the chickens do....maybe I need something other than tums...

Back
Top Bottom