How Does This Brooding Set-up Look?

Pics
I did remember that, just wondering if it is enough on that warm Sunday you were talking about. The first week is the most difficult, in a couple of weeks they will be outside! :thumbsup

I suppose there's no knowing. And no knowing if I could have done anything if I'd been home.

It's sad, but we buy extra chicks because things happen. She was the smallest of the chicks -- which I didn't think was odd because of her being a California White while the others are larger breeds.

I suppose there's no knowing. And no knowing if I could have done anything if I'd been home.

It's sad, but we buy extra chicks because things happen. She was the smallest of the chicks -- which I didn't think was odd because of her being a California White while the others are larger breeds.
So true! I just got a box of un-sexed chicks from a breeder on here, to ship them you get 25. You need that many to get a couple of good ones and in case some die, and over half are probably males.

So true! I just got a box of un-sexed chicks from a breeder on here, to ship them you get 25. You need that many to get a couple of good ones and in case some die, and over half are probably males.

I intend to keep 4 so I bought 8 on the principle that I might lose one or two and that one or two might be male.

Back
Top Bottom