How is your flock today?

They will still be good, as they are local one's here in Arizona and were collected on Nov. 28- Nov. 30, so just earlier this week. They will go into the incubator on Saturday, the 4th.
Oh ok, I just though that was getting a little far out. Put them in your 360 now and get an early start ! :gig I am sure you can find more eggs by then! :D

It's actually one of those smaller Elitetac flash light's. I am able to lay the light down and mark where the aircells are at on the egg also.
As bad as this may sound and once again because of my big hands trying to candle those small eggs. I would rather wait until lock down to candle. If the egg is dark and can't candle through it......... IMO, good chance it will hatch. :love

Oh ok, I just though that was getting a little far out. Put them in your 360 now and get an early start ! :gig I am sure you can find more eggs by then! :D
No, that will be the end of my hatching for a while, at least until after these Bielefelder's grow up and after they start laying decent sized egg's for it.

Back
Top Bottom