How long can baby chicks survive in the mail????

hugs.gif
I am so terribly sorry!!
hit.gif

I am so sorry for your loss
hit.gif
The mail needs to do a better job. I mean how hard is it to mail stuff to the right place
somad.gif
you do it every day with letters but when its a package it gets lost just wow
Dont get me started on lost mail.....Went to the post office to complain 3 times in seven days for missing mail, miss delivered mail and open mail. I find it quite hard to miss deliver when the address is right in front of you and thats just letters. Live animals, no excuses!!

Dont get me started on lost mail.....Went to the post office to complain 3 times in seven days for missing mail, miss delivered mail and open mail. I find it quite hard to miss deliver when the address is right in front of you and thats just letters. Live animals, no excuses!!
Our current mailman constantly gives us our neighbors mail, loses ours, or just flat out doesn't deliver. We have complained to our PO so many times, but nothing is ever done. I had 2 packages over a week late and 1 2 days late due to him just not wanting to get out of his car, walk 30 foot to our porch to set it there and leave. My husband was home every day at that time, another of the packages being live fish. He actually caught him sitting in his car at the top of our driveway one day filling out a notice that he was unable to deliver due to us not being home and the dogs being out...He poked his head in the window and asked what he was doing. The guy stuttered and said nothing, I have a package for you. Saw what he was writing and everything, yet the package was right next to him in a plastic bag so it could have been just left at our mailbox. POs make me SOOO MAD, so I can completely relate.

That is so devastating that because of them, you lost all those poor chicks :(

I have chicks ordered from my pet chicken and i am hoping they don't get lost in the mail but i wouldn't be surprised if they did since they cant read the box right in front of their face.

My condolences,this is so very heartbreaking and inexcusable. The sight of those little boxes where no sound can be heard is devastating.

This is in memory of all those little boxes that never find their way home.Homes where love was waiting. Even though you baby chicks were only here for a moment,we now know you existed and we all share the grief of your untimely passing.

Sweet dreams,little ones,you have not gone unnoticed.you have been found.

~Mia

This will forever just make me so sad and angry. They only lived 3-4 days, but they were going to a great home where they'd meet some great other birds and would be loved. And no matter what, I will know that the USPS caused 19 poor innocent little chicks to starve/dehydrate to death.

Back
Top Bottom