How long will a predator wait for a second attack

How long does a mink usually wait to come around again after a failed attack attempt (it injured one of my birds) it’s been about 4 days and no sign of the mink anymore, but i’m not sure how long predators usually wait around for.
I have had mink issues as well where they attack several nights in a row, disappear for a day or two, and then attack again. I have had a few day rime attacks as well. Lost 51 chicks in one day, the mink will just kill for fun. It is difficult to keep then out of any confined space, they get in one way or another. I set weasel traps right in the coop using bloody liver as bait and caught two mink and have been safe since. Just when you think they are gone, they kill again.

I have had mink issues as well where they attack several nights in a row, disappear for a day or two, and then attack again. I have had a few day rime attacks as well. Lost 51 chicks in one day, the mink will just kill for fun. It is difficult to keep then out of any confined space, they get in one way or another. I set weasel traps right in the coop using bloody liver as bait and caught two mink and have been safe since. Just when you think they are gone, they kill again.
wow that’s so sad…i’m so sorry about your birds! mink are brazen creatures. it hasn’t come back yet. i have traps set at both sides of our brook that it came through. not sure when it will be back, but i’m sure it will eventually:( i wish i could just catch the thing

wow that’s so sad…i’m so sorry about your birds! mink are brazen creatures. it hasn’t come back yet. i have traps set at both sides of our brook that it came through. not sure when it will be back, but i’m sure it will eventually:( i wish i could just catch the thing
Considering how you got it off your hen I'm not surprised it hasn't come back yet.It'll think twice lol It'll wait until you're nowhere around.

Not criticizing how you raise your livestock. Wish I could be that cavalier about life and death.I guess I cater to mine. Have a blessed day!
Yes, many people suffer from anxiety when contemplating life, death and freedom.

I welcome all three because that is what The Good Lord has intended for me.

Clearly, I was meant to have this experience, whether I fully recognize the purpose or not.

Yes, many people suffer from anxiety when contemplating life, death and freedom.

I welcome all three because that is what The Goo d Lord has intended for me.

Clearly, I was meant to have this experience, whether I fully recognize the purpose or not.ions.
If my chickens fly over the fence on the backside of my property all is good but if they fly over the fence out front they'd land on a steep bank beside my driveway and highway is right beside it lol

Back
Top Bottom