How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Mine are finally getting in sinc and taking turns having a day off during the week. I usually get 12-13 eggs per day now out of 20, but it is consistant. While I LOVED getting them all at once, it was kinda harsh when almost all of em took a vacation day at the same time.

We had 3 to 5 inches of snow last night into this morning 8:30
Temp were 18 to 24
Got 10 more chickens -They call them Golden Buffs, but look just like the Comets
so now we have 46 but it seems that 4 have gone missing. Don't know what happened
Egg count was 30 for 42 but I know that some were still nesting. Don't have a light for the new group yet so they will be a little late.
Will update this PM when i get home from our local Coop where we sell our eggs jams and jellies.
Check it out on facebook. Local Bounty"

Well, last night after I locked them in, I collected 5 eggs. (It's rare for them to lay early in the day.) That's a relatively high count for my 10 chickens, and considering it really is winter here now, this afternoon's count should be interesting. [It is snowing out, not very hard, but steady--they say most of the afternoon, up to 5 or 6 inches.]

5 of 19 so far. lazy butts.

Hey, you're doing better than me.

I got 3 out of 18 yesterday. And today, I got a fart egg to start off.
hmm.png

16 today,
8 brown,
8 white ,
14 dozen in the fridge need to sell some to make room in the fridge. time to go pedal on the side of the road i guess. usually i sell alot by people coming to the house. been slow selling last couple weeks.

Back
Top Bottom