How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

I get varying numbers from day to day, lately I get 5 to 7 from 12 hens, 5 SLW's and 7 RIR's .  And someone in the coop is breaking eggs...What do I do about that?
:confused:  

You dot happen to have a trail camera that would tell you a lot real fast or by breaking is there a hole in the side or yolks in the neat or what

Last edited:
3/4 again today.
Here are the new girls headed to the salad bar!

Quote:
Some of the nest are 4 feet off the ground but at first I was thinking a snake or one of the chickens but after the ceramic egg's ordeal and the fact that it can get into three different chicken runs it has to be the ravens so my next task will be to put a top on all the coops ...

But I haven't ruled out that I also may have a chicken who is snatching some egg's ...

Some of the nest are 4 feet off the ground but at first I was thinking a snake or one of the chickens but after the ceramic egg's ordeal and the fact that it can get into three different chicken runs it has to be the ravens so my next task will be to put a top on all the coops ...

But I haven't ruled out that I also may have a chicken who is snatching some egg's ...

Before you do that tie up some pie pans and maybe purchase a hawk decoy where if you can find one and see if that works first just remember to move it around a lot ( or owl)

Back
Top Bottom